Want to be Bloomin!!

Sarah17
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:25 am 
Post subject: Want to be Bloomin!!
Hi Girls,

Feeling poo still, thought I was over the worse then when going up the stairs last night to bed heaved twice and ran to the bathroom!!

Any more of you girls who are waiting for the bloomin period to start!!!xxxx
asupastar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:04 am 
Post subject:
Hiya Sarah,
Congrats on the pregnancy, how far gone are you? Had your first scan yet? I've been really lucky i didn't have any sickness so i feel like i've been glowing since the nausea and tirredness passed in the earlies. I've got my 2nd scan on Weds and i'm really excited the time seems to have flown by really quickly thank goodness as the wait is a killer.

Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy, take care Axx
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:32 am 
Post subject:
I am 13 weeks, due on March 24th.

Had my scan last week and all is well, tried posting it up on here but couldn't get it to work!

My second scan is October 20th, hopefully that will zoom in, I am the worlds worse waity person! :lol:
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:43 am 
Post subject:
Hiya,
I didn't realise how impatient i was until i got preggers, i couldn't wait for the second scan when i had the first one and now its here already, i really want the rest of the time to fly so the baby can be here with me, really looking to see what i've made Laughing

Good luck with everything Axx
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:58 pm 
Post subject:
think mine started last week - i actually feel normal and awake!!!!!!!!!!!!! quite bouncy again really hehe - no im not mad ladies i promise hehe

tash xxx
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
Sarah17 wrote:
I am 13 weeks, due on March 24th.

Had my scan last week and all is well, tried posting it up on here but couldn't get it to work!

My second scan is October 20th, hopefully that will zoom in, I am the worlds worse waity person! Laughing

Your due on my birthday and original EDD from Gp surgery midwife! Had my dating scan and they moved it to 8th April (day before OH's birthday)!

x

nickynackynoo
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:54 pm 
Post subject:
I also want to be blooming. Hair needs cut and coloured and don't think anything is going to fit me for a posh do I'm attending next week. Haven't got time to shop when I get paid either. ARGHHHH!

laheney
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
I'm still waiting for the bloom, I feel sick as a dog one minute then have no energy the next. And to top it all off my boobs are on fire and my skin is awful. I love being pregnant though Smile xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular