Anyone due in June?

Auds2008
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:10 pm 
Post subject: Anyone due in June?
Hello ladies

I'm Audrey and new to this site. I'm 22 weeks pregnant and due on the 1st June. Just wondering if there are any others due the same time as me?

Luckily I am over my morning sickness now and feel more energetic, which is great as you forget how much pregnancy can take out of you! I have a 12 year old daughter so this is all new to me again! But loving every minute of it Very Happy

Hope you are all well and look forward to getting to know you.
babyfallon
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:45 pm 
Post subject: June Babies
Hi
Im 22 Wks too .Like you im over the day sickness and feeling quite good about myself.
Only thing with me is im really showing now in fact people do comment on how big i am which sometimes worries me.
This is my first and im quite excited.
Starting the the nursery in feb.

Nice to meet another june mum to be x

Kelly
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls,

I am June due date too, but a bit later than you, due 25th June. I have my 20 week scan next week, which is very exciting. This is my first too, so all very new. Am so glad the morning sickness is over, still get tired but not nearly as bad as in the first trimester.

hope all continues to go well with you guys, keep in touch.

LD
CL
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:17 pm 
Post subject: Me too
My due date is 28th and cant ait. Sickness is all gone but still feel really tired, could do without work!!!!!!

Take care everyone hope you are all well and happy.xx
dmr979
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:34 pm 
Post subject: Due 6th June
Hi All,

I'm a virgin to the site and due 6th June with my first babmbino! Have been so lucky and had no morning sickness and only just recently started to show have a bit of bump but can still get into all my size 10 clothes just a few starting to feel a wee bit tight!

Had my 20 week scan last week had to have 2 cos the baby's head was so low down that it could not not be seen! Was so so worried as I'd had a few drinks over xmas so was worried that had something to do with it but the 2nd scan revealled it was being shy but was still very low down! Also find out it was going to be a girl!

Anyone know if a few spritzers can harm the bambino have worried myself to death since xmas over it! X
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:32 am 
Post subject: xx
hiya my bby is due 21st of june. i want it on the 14th because if its a girl she getting named after her great grandma and the 14 th was her birthday. fingers crossed ( it as 2 be a girl 1st tho lol)

hi luckyducky your about same as me av you found out what your having yet i find out 11th feb xx
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi milillilamb, I have my 20 week scan next Friday (8th Feb). I don't want to know the sex of the baby, want it to be a surprise, although I should be able to find out next week if I wanted to. I don't want my baby to come too early. It is my husband's 30th birthday on the 15th June, so although it would be a fab present for him, it would be nice for him to be able to celebrate before baby comes.

Hope you are feeling well, have you felt the baby kick yet? Mine is going to be a footballer I think!

Take care,

LD
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:39 pm 
Post subject: xx
i felt like flutters but not really felt it kick yet. i keep rubbing my belly for it 2 respond lol. i want to no the sex im 2 excited lol xx
are2008
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:29 pm 
Post subject: due in june
hello everyone im due in june to the 27th i have my 20 week scan on tue 5th feb i cant wait im going to find out what im having i cant wait till june im to excited to know alot of people reacon im having a girl because i had bad morning sickness and my bumps just at the front has anyone else heard of this ..anna
MB2
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:03 pm 
Post subject:
i'm due 24th of june so it looks like some of us are quite close together!

I had a scan at my first visit (12 weeks), went for my next visit at week 17 & was told not to come back until week 24/25. I only get the one scan. Not feeling like I'm getting the best care or that anyone can really be bothered! oh, yeah. I also called around about parentcraft classes & people seemed surprised that I hadn't been given any information on them yet. anyone else feel a bit abandoned???

I've been able to feel the little one moving around for about 1 or 2 weeks now, so that's quite positive! i haven't felt very sick (except for bad smells!) so i'm feeling alright as well. time to start doing some serious shopping so that keeps my spirits up as well.
L4Leona
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:31 pm 
Post subject: Due 25th June
Hi all, I'm due on the 25th of June and me and my husband cant wait. Its our first and we're having a wee girl. Luckily i didn't have any morning sickness but was ill for a month with migrane Sad Luckily this has subsided now with the odd headache hear and there. I'm getting reflexology through through the NHS which has really helped plus i pamper myself with an indian head massage every month! Very Happy

Feel baby kickng all the time now, mostly at night, it's a great feeling.

Leona
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular