My Two Month Old

JustinsMommy01
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:00 pm 
Post subject: My Two Month Old
My two month old son has been going to bed at about 9 or 9:30pm and sleeps until 7 am. This is the most wonderful thing for everyone in our house. But is it normal for him to sleep that much during the night and for most of the day?
kellyinlondon
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:55 am 
Post subject:
It's perfectly normal. My 10 week old daughter sleeps from 8pm-6am, has a feed and then goes back to sleep until about 11am. She then naps on and off all afternoon. Babies only grow when they are asleep so you can expect them to need quite a bit of sleep in their early life.
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
My little girl sleeps from about 8 or 9pm till 2am, and then wakes up almost every hour after that until 7 or 8 and then she's up for the day. She gets soo tired during the day she screams, ive tried rocking her to sleep, leaving her in her moses basket, walking her in the pram or putting her in her vibrating chair, just to get a minutes peace!
Emma89
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
My son is 8 weeks old and is up every 2 hours during the night and only has about 2 naps during the day. He also gets overtired and finds it hard to give in. How are you managing to get them to sleep straight through?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Newborn Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular