new mummy

Tinkerbeale
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:01 pm 
Post subject: new mummy
Hi I am new to this site. Me and my Husband found out last week we are expecting our first baby! We are very excited as it was planned and took a few months. I am only 5 weeks and feel really worried that its all in my head! i have taken 2 tests and they are both BFP but we have wanted this for a while now im worried that i have just convinced my body some how! lol! Shocked i cant wait to have signs of pregnancy so i know its all real! i havent had any yet other then the test and feeling very tired!! has anyone else felt like this? x
Erinv
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:21 am 
Post subject: new mummy
I feel the same way, I had 4 pos tests at home, 1 pos test at the doctors and am at five weeks, and am having the trademark nausea, dizziness,tired all the time and tender brests yet I still feel like I am 'imagining' it. I don't think I will really believe it until the first US scan when I see the little bugger rollin around. LOL
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:21 am 
Post subject: xx
hiya i found out when i was 6 weeks and btime the 12 week scan came i was convinced i wasnt pregnant any more (like it just diserpered or sumin) but thanxfully it was there im 20 weeks today i have my scan in 2 week. i no its there as iv felt it but i no im ganna be thinking is it ok and thinking the worst xx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:23 am 
Post subject: xx
hiya i found out when i was 6 weeks and btime the 12 week scan came i was convinced i wasnt pregnant any more (like it just diserpered or sumin) but thanxfully it was there im 20 weeks today i have my scan in 2 week. i no its there as iv felt it but i no im ganna be thinking is it ok and thinking the worst xx
gingin
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:58 am 
Post subject:
i had no side effects until week 6/7 ! if you are pregnant you will start to get those tell tale signs - trust me you'll know when they start !! XX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular