syptoms or not,please has any1 had the same..

mechbabe
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:59 am 
Post subject: syptoms or not,please has any1 had the same..
Hi everyone,i had a period 4 days late was unuall period but still quite heavy.i took preg test was negative.ive had 4 pregnancys already.but my stomach hasnt gone down since finishing my period,still really swollen,stomach,my boobs seem heavy,and slighly fuller,ive had a break out in acne,which isnt like me,theres alot,like pimples under skin.crying 1 min,ok,then angry next min.but rason im askin most ive got a bicorniated uteruse(heart shape,but split mur dwn middle).and i keep feeling werid things in my stmach,some times achy pains,sometimes,hardness,and when lieing of a night relaxed it just fels strange,im weeing more.could i have caught just before my period,which is why i couldnt see on preg test??im not due again till 26th sept.any ideas...kind regards
JodieLeex
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:12 pm 
Post subject:
Heyy There x
Its worth going to your GP or sexual health centre to get a test done. I wasn't sure if I was pregnant or not but they can clarify if your taking the pregnancy test to soon for it to show up etc.
Gd Luck xxx Very Happy

Jump to:  

Community

Popular