new dinner ideas

Hana22
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:40 pm 
Post subject: new dinner ideas
Hello all.
I'm after some new ideas for dinner time. Its like I've gone stupid and forgot half of them lol. I've been doing the normal dinners like cottage pie and spaghetti bol , sunday dinner and casseroles but need others and can't think !! How daft!! What other simple dinners can I do? I've picked up a few magazines for new ideas but there all to complicated. I hope that makes sense lol x
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:16 pm 
Post subject:
If I do a roast with a chicken the next day I make fried rice with the leftovers, mattesons sausage, bacon, spring onion, egg, peppers etc.. basically anything and that works out filling enough for it to be a meal in itself. We like pasta a lot in my house and I often make pesto, tuna and cheese pasta with cherry tomatoes which is gorgeous and easy to make. Also you could do variations on the lasagne maybe do a chicken and bacon one or chicken and veg using a creamy sauce instead of tomatoes? Maybe make a homemade pie which is really easy with ready made pastry. http://www.bbcgoodfood.com has some good recipes and I cook new things from there every week.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular