We really do talk too much dont we Laughing
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:54 am 
Post subject:
Wow our keyboards must be worn out!

Paediatric first aid training again today while the hubby waits for virgin to fit our tv, phone and broadband!

Have a great day ladies xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:12 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies, another grey and rainy one here Rolling Eyes feels more like winter and my heating came on this morning Shocked
Hope it's so quiet because everyones busy having fun Very Happy
Angel thanks for the ectopic trust info, been having a read and posted for advice, was just reading up on contraceptive advice as we have been thinking that might be something we need to look into now Sad and discovered that most forms of contraception aren't recommended by them as they can increase the risk if you have tubal damage or an already increased risk, so mini pill, mirena coil, injections and implants are all out , but natural methods ,condoms and the combined pill are ok.
Really dont fancy the combined pill , makes me gain weight and I get side effects and I have got pregnant on that a couple of times anyway Rolling Eyes Laughing and we cant use condoms because I have a latex allergy, discovered after having some problems down below I have very sensitive skin and am allergic to lanolin and latex and other stuff down below Rolling Eyes took 18 months of gynae visits and two rather painful biopsies down there just to figure out the problems I had were down to the ingredients in conditioner and some shower gels Embarassed Laughing top tip ladies always wash your hair first in the shower and rinse shower gel thoroughly of your sensitive bits Embarassed Laughing
So thats only leaving natural methods, and as much as my OH very knidly offered to abstain from BD and just have B-J's for the rest of our lives Rolling Eyes I dont think thats really the solution Laughing I have heard of people using CBFM's for family planning though apparently it's really similar to something thats made for the purpose by CB and also uses the same sticks Question so am now considering getting some CBFM sticks so we know when not to BD, Rolling Eyes was really looking forward to not testing so the idea of doing with the intention of not getting pregnant is a bit annoying but we cant really leave it to chance and my cycles are so all over the place I cant be sure when I'll ovulate and that does at least seem to give me four days warning before my surge so in theory if we dont BD once it goes to high we should be safe Question
Have emailed AP now as well to ask his advice so hopefully he will have something useful to say xx
Rachel72
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:16 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy YAY a new thread Very Happy
Lets make this one a happy part 9 Very Happy Very Happy

Scan went well yesterday, they are guessing her weight at about 8lbs. They could not measure
her head as she is too far engaged Wink But her tummy is above the top line and her legs are
just below the top line Very Happy So more or less like all my others. Which has put my mind at ease.
As Shannon was such a tiny little soul.

I'm having chilled weekend with my kids and hubby Very Happy But i have to sort out my kitchen 1st.
To make room for the bottles etc Wink

Hope your all well Very Happy And hope you all have a super weekend.............it's getting warmer Cool Cool xxxx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:24 am 
Post subject:
Babies do take over all your cupboard space dont they Rachel Laughing not getting warmer here, think it's just you lucky southerners who are getting a heatwave Rolling Eyes Laughing
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:54 pm 
Post subject:
Yipppeeeeee, I am now a qualified paediatric first aider! Very Happy First qualification i have ever had. Now just got to wait till september to start my NVQ 3 in childcare and i will officicially be a nursery nurse!

Hey ladies, Hope everyone has had a great day. The weather here is undecided, one minute its sunny, the next it's raining.

Rach, that's a good weight hun, my youngest was 8lb 14 ans she was the easiest to have, my eldest was 5lb 12 and it was hell!!
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:34 am 
Post subject:
well done you hun Wink xxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:47 am 
Post subject:
Well done Pumpkin Very Happy
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:30 am 
Post subject:
Thanks guys Smile

Well it's lovely and sunny here at last, after a week of grey sky's and rain! Going on a date today with the hubby. We have decided to have a date twice a month because we don't spend enough time together. So today were going for a walk in the countryside, then were off to the trafford centre for a romantic meal Love I'm really looking forward to it!

Hope everyone is well this morning and I hope the sun is shining where you are Very Happy
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:38 am 
Post subject:
Sounds great Pumpkin Very Happy I've got a date with the hubby some plaster and the downstairs bathroom Rolling Eyes not very romantic Laughing Thats once the 2 grandchildren go home, i'm shattered having them both at once , the youngests 14 months and into everything and my house just isn't toddler proof anymore Laughing
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
Wow Nat you must be shattered. Hope you get to relax and put your feet up later.

Had a lovely day today, we ended up going to the cinema and then to rice for a lovely meal together. Feel like I did when we first met and it's lovely Love

Also nat i know what you mean, our house is not child proof at all. I was talking to Andy today saying that i don't know how I'm going to cope if we have a baby because it's been so long since i had a baby!
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Smile Evening all xx

sounds lovely Pumpkin!!

I have been painting most of the weekend..
got merry on champers last night... still got some bottles that people gave us for our wedding! Smile AF over... so I am raring to go..
yay to the horny housewives club! Wink Party xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Godders1971
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
Thought me and hubs were the only ones indoors painting and sweating our nackers off!!!

He decided to revamp the girls room and although it's not finished he's done an awesome job....the girls are going to love it Very Happy Very Happy

Still waiting for AF to show her face...
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
angelcake71 wrote:
Smile Evening all xx

sounds lovely Pumpkin!!

I have been painting most of the weekend..
got merry on champers last night... still got some bottles that people gave us for our wedding! Smile AF over... so I am raring to go..
yay to the horny housewives club! Wink Party xx

Hahahahaha!! Horny housewives club Good One
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 263, 264, 265  Next
Page 1 of 265

Jump to:  

Community

Popular