Whats going on... Please help!

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:37 pm 
Post subject: Whats going on... Please help!
Ok, I will just cut straight to the point - When are my periods supposed to return after having a baby? I am not breastfeeding, I gave up when my daughter was 6 months old and she is now 10 months. I am also not on any contraception.

Lilly777
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
Have you spoken to your doctor about it hun? Mine never returned naturally so my GP advised me to go back onto the pill just to kick start everything and it worked a treat. As soon as my first pack finished my AF came straight away like it had always had then afta about 5 months I came off it again and mine have been pretty regular since.

xx
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:27 am 
Post subject:
I didn't get one until 6 months after I stopped BF with my oldest DD , even while taking the mini pill Question xx
hunnieb
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hey
me and my partner have been trying to have a baby ...about 12days ago i thought i got my periods that always only last 2 or 3 days never longer iv had back pain and atm its pre sore... iv been googling some stuff and most is about misscariage's and pregnant and other stuff i was just wondering if anyone has had something similar ?? would appricate some help thnks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Postnatal Health All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular