March 2012 Mummies :)

xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:00 am 
Post subject:
Hi

Yes, completely terrified but excited at the same time. Only 3 weeks to go and classed as full term on Tuesday, eek!

I'm finally getting around to packing my bag this weekend as a niggle in me is telling me baby may be here soon, which probably means I'll be 2 weeks late!

Come on girls, where are you all?

Terri xx

Aleishasmam
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:04 am 
Post subject:
Hey ladies Very Happy

How are you all? Us march mummies are a lazy old bunch lol. Sorry I having being on much but am in the process of moving and it's so stressful. Have so much to sort out etc. and chance my address with so many companies bank and the rest. Another few days and I should be sorted.

How's all the bumps coming along? Mine isn overly to big. I thought I would have being huge with loads of stretch marks but do far so good.
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:28 pm 
Post subject:
my bump is quite small still, although baby measuring on the large side for dates at my last 2 scans..very excited to meet him now, i cant belive its only 2 weeks until my due date...i feel like hes coming soon, but by saying that ill prob end up being induced and still be preggo for another month which the thought makes me wanna cry! im having another scan on my due date and fetal heart monitoring, so got that to look forward too! glad all you ladies are well and cant belive its nearly our turn! 3rdtimeluckyy already had her baby boy Smile (she was due 1st march) so come on ladies!! Laughing xx
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

I don't want to rush it, definitely want to be a March mummy, just don't want to be induced so any time between 40 & 41 weeks I would love.

I don't finish work until Thursday which is 38+2 so selfishly it'd be nice to have a couple of weeks to nest (probably sit on my butt watching JK and JJ but thats ok with me!).

Taking Oliver to Sundown Adventureland on Friday for a last family of 3 day out. We're over the moon that we are adding to our family however our current one feels so perfect at the moment I can't yet imagine that changing.

Anyone else doing 1 last thing before baby comes?

Terri xx

poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
im taking jaime on sunday to an adventure kingdom type thing, he loves it, will be the last time us 3 do something together! i know how you feel, things are perfect i dnt want them to change, but im sure after a bit of an adjusment things will be better than ever once LO arrives...and well done to you working so close to due date! you must be exhausted! Smile i would love to have this one on my due date, but i know that wont happen and ill be over, and like you, as long as i avoid induction ill be happy! xx
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

I've been very luck with my employer and for the last couple of weeks she has allowed me to work from home for over half the time. I worked from home Mon, Weds and Thurs this week and the same last week.

I'm only working from home Monday next week but I'm only going in to interview tues and weds and as my last day is thurs I doubt I'll get much done Very Happy

Terri xx

Aleishasmam
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
THIS IS OUR MONTH GIRLS EEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!

Am so excited can you tell? Hope you all are doing well. Xx
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
woooooooop! cant wait to meet my little man!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

cant belive its only 6 days until my due date!!!!!! going for a scan and heart monitoring next thursday to check hes alrite!! fingers crossed i wont be too overdue this time! tryin to stay positive and gettin a few niggles here and there! xx
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
6 days that's madness!! Am in my last 4 weeks. But had a few niggles yesterday and this morning and a lot of pressure between my legs whilst walking etc.

Hope you don't go to overdue hun and you meet your little man real soon fx for you tightly. It's such a special time in our lives. Am so happy for us all. Very Happy Very Happy
xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls

If I'm honest I am feeling like complete pants! Finished work yesterday and my ankles were the size of balloons and I felt awful - like achy all over, blocked nose (the typical man flu). Started to worry that I had pre-eclampsia but apart from the ankle thing I had no other symptoms of the condition.

I slept like absolute poop, I was up every hour from 9:30pm for a wee until about 2am then up every 2 hours after that. I know I'll be doing that with baby but I won't be preggers then, I'm absolutely exhausted.

I really hope I get a couple of good nights sleep before baby comes as I want to be as prepared as I possibly can be.

Sorry for the moan!

Terri xx

poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
aww terri how pants! i can join in on your pain thou! i was in hospital last sat on a drip as i had gastroenteritis and was dehydrated...and if that wasnt exhausting enough, today ive been told ive got an ear infection! (after a horrible night sleep) my child is teething like theres no tomorro and he wont sleep for more than a few hours without waking up screaming..plus i cant stop peeing! i suppose this is natures way of preparing us for whats ahead...but like you said, atleat we wont be pregnant then...my body is so achy and the ache i have between my legs is unbearable! do you think this is cos baby is engaged? ( my son didnt engage til labour so im unsure of what it feels like!) fingers crossed we wont be overdue...

glad to hear you have finally finished work...time to put your feet up and rest until baby arrives... hope u feel better sooooon!! xx Smile
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:28 am 
Post subject:
Hi all

Really sorry, can't believe I moaned like that yesterday. I should feel lucky - at least I am pregnant and due a baby and that it has all gone relatively well.

Went to bed last night at 9:30 and got up this morning...at 9:30! Admittedly I got up about 4 or 5 times for the loo but to be honest I feel great now so must have really needed it. I have the best hubby ever because not only was he up with Oliver at 6:15 this morning but when I finally got my butt out of bed he was not only entertaining Oliver but cleaning the oven too! What a great man I have.

Hubby has now said to me to relax and play with Oliver and he'll clean around me - do I have the best DH ever or what? Not only that but he has already made me 3 cups of tea!

Terri xx

Aleishasmam
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:43 am 
Post subject:
Poogeday one more day Very Happy hope you are feeling ok hunni and you don't go over your due date. Wishing you all the luck in the world. And I hope you have your little man in your arms really soon. Good luck and I will be thinking of you over the next few days. Keep us posted hunni xxxxx
Aleishasmam
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:47 am 
Post subject:
Oliversmommy sorry I did not realise you only had 5 days left. Wishing you all the luck in the world for child birth and your little bundle of joy will be in your arms really soon.

Please ladies keep me posted on any babies as am the last lady in march so I'll be all alone Crying or Very sad

Good luck again and I'll be thinking of you both. Am super duper excited for us all. Xxxxxxxxx
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
my due date is today, i didnt realise i thought it was tomorro lol....in my maternity notes its 8th not 9th! either way been for monitoring today and baby seems very content where he is, so looks like its going to be a very long 2 extra weeks for me! xx
Page 8 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular