March 2012 Mummies :)

Aleishasmam
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:14 am 
Post subject:
Well girls any thing happening?

Ive being having a few little niggles, sharp pains going through my lady bits and on an of period pain. Probably doesn mean any thing at all. Am just hoping it does lol
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:35 pm 
Post subject:
im having the same, been that way for a few weeks....just had a hot spicy curry and pineapple for desert...hoping this happens soon as i am already so impatient!!! xx
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:37 pm 
Post subject:
Didn't realise people were posting on here!
Wish i was waiting for some niggles but my girly will be brought into this world through a c-section on the 19th!
Happy i'll meet her sooner but would have prefered to do it all naturally, ahh well, cant dwell on it!
Anyone else constantly re-packing their hospital bag?
xxx
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:39 am 
Post subject:
Hey Haley, us march mommies are a little lazy when it comes to posting on here lol. My birthday is the 20th of march. Am doing my bag today hopefully for the last time. Then its for the car boot and staying there to I need it.

My OH is home this weekend and am for having fresh pineapple, raspberry leaf tea loads of sex and a nice Long walk to finish it all of with. Haha he works away so I want to go into labour while he is here and not when he is away.
hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:56 am 
Post subject:
Haha I'd noticed!
Awww well I hope he's around when you do! Get the castor oil? I think it is out haha
Ooh I hope baby arrives on your birthday, I was due for my mum on the 25th and ended up arriving on her birthday of the 29th so as my girly is due on the 26th was hoping to see if she popped out on our birthday too but she's been an awkward one all along so my doctor decided a section was best! Sad guess I'll never know now haha
Xx
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:07 am 
Post subject:
Hi all

Well today is my due date and can't say I have much to report. I've had the same stinking cold on and off for 11 days and the last couple of days I've been so congested that both nostrils are blocked and when I lie down my throat closes up too so no sleep for me! Spent all Sunday/Monday overnight catching up on Eastenders and had just 3 hours sleep as couldn't stay in bed.

Yesterday was even worse and had to keep Oliver back from nursery as he was ill too so DH came home to care for us both. Managed to get about 6 hours on and off last night though so thought I'd cracked it. I'm now sat here with a hacking cough (which may break my waters its that bad Laughing ) and only one working nostril.

All that I ask is that this stinking cold sods off before baby comes as would like one decent nights sleep before I'm up all hours!

Terri xx

poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:19 pm 
Post subject:
hiya ladies, how is everyone doing...cant belive im still waiting...im actually getting relle down now, keep crying on and off and taking all my frustrastion out on my poor little boy... (shouting, not hitting!!!) i feel so bad when he goes to bed but i relle dont have patience and im so exhausted and sore its unreal! also worrying about the well being of my LO as the pregnancy progresses..had leaky boobs today...hoping theres a small chance my body is starting to prepare? i dnt know why this is happening again its so disheartning! anyway, my moan over for today!! hoping we all meet out little ones soon! xx
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:53 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun

I know how you feeling. I really thought yesterday that something was happening as I had pressure in my bottom and a few other symptoms but this morning, nothing!

I don't believe in all this stuff but I bd with OH yesterday Embarassed , he had a very hot curry for dinner of which I had some and I am having pineapple for breakfast. Like I said I think baby will come when he is ready but it can't hurt!

Have you seen your MW yet? If so has she booked you in for induction?

Terri xx

poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:12 am 
Post subject:
ive had hot and spicy food every night since my due date, so i can officaly say that its not worked for me lol. but like you said, no harm in trying! i live in spain, so its slightly different here, once you get to your due date , you go to the care of the hospital, so i had fetal heart monitoring and a scan and 40 weeks and 41 weeks, i have to go again sunday morning, and then tuesday, and theyve told me if everything remains ok they will wait til wednesday to induce...just seems forever away and im terrified of something going wrong in the mean time...unfortunatly, they dont do sweeps here, so havnt had the chance to have one of them, but as far as i know, im still not dialated atall and have had no contractions, so obvsiously baby jus isnt ready..i asked maybe my dates were wrong, but baby is measuring a good size, so they think its unlikly! maybe im just one of those ppl that carry longer? they keep saying to have sex, but i relle dnt want too, i have so much pelvic pain i dnt think it would be possible anyway lol...when are you booked in for induction? hopefully you will have baby before, the pressure low down is always a good sign and they say, 2nd babies dnt normally engage until a few days before labour...so hopefully you will meet your little man in a few days! Smile

the end relle does drag! im just holding on to the thought that hopefully this time next week we will have met out boys xx
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:14 am 
Post subject:
oh i forgot to ask..if your baby moving less than before? im still feeling movements everyday, but defintaly reduced alot, i keep asking the consultant at the hospital, and she is reasuring me everything is ok, but cant help worrying! xx
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:51 am 
Post subject:
Hi

I'm sure the movements are nothing to worry about as my MW told me to expect reduced movements now I'm at the end, can't say I have noticed, all I can say is that he never moves when I want him too!

I'll be having a sweep at 41 weeks and then be induced at 12 days over so 41+5 therefore that'll be next Sunday so they may wait until the Monday.

Here is hoping we both meet our little guys before we are induced.

Terri xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular