March 2012 Mummies :)

looby82
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:28 am 
Post subject:
it doesnt seem real to me either! think when we all get to our scans it will sink in more! i have felt a slight bit of nausea and a few aches but not many symptoms, tummy growing already though! sounds like i was quite restrained doing two pregnancy tests hehe! if they say positive i wouldnt worry how dark the line is, the main thing is it is there! got booking in appt at mw two weeks tomorrow so will be bout 10 weeks pg. take care xxx

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:25 am 
Post subject:
i had my booking app with mw on wed eve! feels more real now! as my dates are uncertain shes going to send me for a scan at 10 weeks just to make sure i'm not further along for the downs test - i'm not worried about the result but if you dont have the test then you have to wait til 16 weeks for scan in my area and i dont want to wait that long. the nausea has been much worse but other than heaving still not been sick!
got a party my lo is invited to today so i better get ready! spk soon xox
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all

My EDD is 23/03/12.

Congratulations to all and I wish you a H & H 9 months.

Terri xx

Lostinspace
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:45 pm 
Post subject:
hi everyone, I am due on the 2nd march 2012. I see midwife on the 11th august for the booking appointment, looking foraward to that. Does anyone know if on the booking appointment they listen to baby's heartbeat or not, been a little while for me and can't remember. I am feeling well aside from having days where I feel rubbish, sick and tired and find it hard to motivate myself to do anything, not to mention the really sore boobs and getting up to wee during the night. I got 4 BFP's 5 days before my missed period so was really early to find out, with my other pregnancies I didn't find out until I was almost 11weeks!!! I hope you all have a good pregnancy too, and looking forward to chatting to you.
xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

From what I remember of my booking appt it was all paperwork paperwork paperwork, no fun stuff. I guess all midwife's are different though.

I had a docs appt today and he is going to put me in for an early scan due to problems I have had previously. Started to get really excited today as its all suddenly real, I've even been think about a double buggy so Oliver doesn't have to walk all the time as he'll only be 2 years 8 months when the little one arrives or is that too old for a buggy?

Terri xx

Lostinspace
Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
Nah I'm sure he will be fine in a buggy for a while longer..... We have been looking at buggys too as the boot on my partners car is a small one. So our buggy will be based on what will fit. My little girl will be 3 this september and I still put her in a buggy, spech if the trips out contain a lot of walking. Thought the booking was all the paperwork, hope the pregnancy starts to sink in soon. I think 1st scan will be about a week after the booking appointment. Very Happy
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:35 pm 
Post subject:
hi all! my dute date is 9th march 2011..wohoo!! my son was born in oct 2010 so will be nice to have a gap between their birthdays!!

good luck everyone xx
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:33 pm 
Post subject:
sorry to say that I have had a miscarriage. It never felt right so I suppose its no real surprise but still very very sad.
Good luck to you all for a very safe and h&h 9 months. I will try and drop in occasionally to check on you all.
Rxx
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
Rachel - so, so sorry to hear. A very hard thing to deal with, but your little angel will never be forgotten. All the best wishes for whatever you decide your next steps will be. xxx

looby82
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 am 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear that rachel. How very sad. I hope you are feeling as alright as can be expected. Take care and best wishes for the future xxx

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:53 am 
Post subject:
Rachel i am so sorry for your loss and wish you all the best for the future
congratulations to those who have joined us! i have updated the list
i have my scan on friday pm! so excited!! as my dates are a little unclear they are sending me a little early rather than late! i'm not worried about the results of downs but have chosen to be tested as otherwise i'd have to wait until 16 weeks!
how is everyone feeling? i feel so tired and sick all the time, and so emotional!! i've suffered with depression in the past and with all the hormones running around im in such a low mood most the time, i just cant pick myself up. i've been to the docs about it several times after the last 3 years and she refuses to give me anything for it but counselling which really doesnt help so i am going to see if i can change doctors - i dont know how to go about this!!
anyway, i'm looking forward to seeing baby in a few days! and then waiting to feel him or her move! we think its a boy! i'd like a girl again but getting my head set on the idea its a boy! struggling with name ideas! we like the same name at different times! anyone else thinknig of names?
as for double buggies, im thinking of getting an icandy pear second hand as we wont be able to afford one new! but i love my pushchair i have now and want to keep it Sad they'll be 22 months between mine. think i can justify having single and double as i will start wearing baby in a wrap early on and keep dd in pushchair. i got a wrap when she was 5 months and it was best thing ever!! xox
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:57 am 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear Rachel. Wishing you all the best and hope you get a sticky bean soon xxx Take care hun xxx

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:06 am 
Post subject:
we have our scan TODAY!!! i'm so nervous and excited! last night i dreamt i gave birth to a dog, then i dreamt i was bleeding heavily! then i kept waking up with tummy ache but realised it was just trapped wind after a kfc yesterday! i think i'm about 10 ish weeks but cos my periods hadnt settled down due to still breastfeeding my doc put my edd as 20 feb but i know i'm not that far going by the one night we didnt use protection! Embarassed
i'm really excited but sick with worry at the same time! i hope theres a little baby in there and it's growing well and has a heart beat! i'm so so so sooo scared somethings wrong! and even though i've still not been sick yet the nausea is so overwhelming Sad which is horrible but i know thats a good sign that my hormones are raging! i was nearly sick in the fruit isle and bread isle in tesco the other day! was the smell of strawberries and fresh bread! Confused
anyone else got scans booked yet? xox
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:15 am 
Post subject:
Hope your scan goes well Becks!! Sure it will Smile
Horrid dream though.
Let us k ow how it all goes Smile

Me 38 DH 27 (
married 2007)
PCOS - Back Disease - Thyroid
MC - 2 Jan 2009
TTC since 24 June 2009
Cycle - most recent 850 days
Desperate to conceive baby #1
Pip4077
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:24 am 
Post subject:
Good luck with your scan!! I've not even been contacted about my booking in appoint!! I also feel sick ALL the time. I never had this with James and it's really getting to me. Looking forward to hearing how your scan went. xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular