March 2012 Mummies :)

looby82
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:46 am 
Post subject:
good luck with your scan becs! so exciting!

i had my booking in appointment last friday, forgot they took bloods at it, had amelia with me but no hubby as i thought was just form filling, and normally i have to lie down for bloods, i said i'll try sitting up as amelia really didnt want to get off my knee, and i fainted! oops! just after she got the blood. i felt it coming so kind of slid amelia to the floor on her feet, and the midwife caught me luckily! horrible feeling! felt so bad for scaring amelia! we both had a lie down together on the bed then to recover! will take someone else with me for next blood test or leave amelia with them at home! hehe!

my scan is a week on tuesday! cant wait. think will be 12 and half weeks.

take care girls xxx

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
thanks ladies! went well! am about 10 weeks so not as far along as previously thought! due 9th! will be having another scan in 3 weeks Very Happy cried afterwards when i looked at the photos! saw my baby's head and hand and it kicked its leg! it's all real now! feel much more relaxed about the whole pregnancy! i have a baby in me! (not a dog!) lol xox
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:12 pm 
Post subject:
sorry! looby, sorry you fainted! i'm sure the midwives get it quite often! look forward to hearing about your scan Very Happy
pip i hope you hear from midwife soon! have you got a maternity liason number you can call to find out whats happening? xox
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
Ooh becks how exciting! Glad scan went well! Can't wait till tue for mine! Xxxx

Lostinspace
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:27 am 
Post subject:
hiya girls, Had the nuchal scan today and they dated the pregnancy and found out baby is now actually due on the 28th feb, so looks like I will be jumping over to the feb club..... Hope you all doing well anyway. xx
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls, had my scan today, was fantastic, so clear! everything looks well and they dated me at 13 weeks so due 28th feb!! so looks like i am a feb mummy... was glad to be march mummy again like last time but never mind! all the best to you all xxx

Aleishasmam
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies an looking to join ur little club, am due the 30th off march
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:03 pm 
Post subject:
welcome!! im due march 9th...going so quickly so far xx Very Happy
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:21 pm 
Post subject:
thanks pooeday, yeah it seems to be ging in nicely so far but am sure when we have big bumps and finding it tuff we wont be smiling as much Very Happy Very Happy

How was your 1st scan? Mine is not to the 3rd of Oct due to my oh working away so ill just be over 14 weeks.

My sickness has not yet went away an my diet is pretty bad due to all the boking, meat potatoes etc are all to heavy an make me feel ill really quick Mad how i miss having a big Sunday dinner. Laughing so at the minute its bread toast or soup. with lots of rubbish Embarassed
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
aw sorry you are feeling bad! Sad luckily i havnt suffered any sickness with this one (nor with my first!) however i have gone off tuna...the smell makes me want to vomit! and i must say i relle miss my tuna and saladcream sandwhiches lol hopefully you willfeel better soon...my tiredness has got better in the last few weeks...which is fab! or maybe i am just gettin use to it who know! my scan went awsome thanks..little nemo was swimming all over they place they couldnt get a good heartbeat but it was definatly alive! i have my 20 week scan on the 21st of october so am counting down the days!! apart from the sickness how are you thou? good luck for you scan (maybe they could tell you the sex at 14 weeks??)let us know how u get on!!! xx Very Happy
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:26 am 
Post subject:
my sickness has kind of eased of this past day or so. fx!! as long as I eat small amounts am fine. My tiredness is crazy at the minute at 9 O' clock at night am shattered, but try an stay up to 10 or so, then the usual peeing in the night happens, but you know what I love every minute of being pregnant even the sickness, least I know my wee baby is still there when I have all these symptoms going on.lol I can not wait to my scan Very Happy so excited to see my wee baby for the first time it seems so surreal at the minute and the boom it will be so real Laughing when I see him/her for the first time, hmm not sure if I will ask about the sex of baby, at the start of pg I dreamt none stop of a baby girl, an off course she was the most beautiful baby in the world Laughing and now my mammy keeps dreaming of a girl and she is wearing outfits I wore when i was a baby. Laughing Laughing At the start of pg I really wanted a girl and now ill be glad off any thing as long as its healthy. Very Happy OMG 20 week scan seems so far away but really it is not, 5 weeks for you or less? and 6 weeks or less for me!! madness Shocked !!!
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
thats so weird ive also been dreaming of having a girl..but im still unsure Question ...only 4 and a half weeks for me to hopefully find out!!! pregnancy is defiantly a special time, but it comes with feeling bad and lots of worries! all that you forget about once your baby is in your arms!! is this your first? im so glad your feelin a bit better...just this tiredness now!!! xx Very Happy
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:12 pm 
Post subject:
yep this is my 1st thought it was never going to happen. but it has an i couldn be happier. good luck with your next scan i will def be keeping a good look out for your next up date.xx
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:42 pm 
Post subject:
aww congratulations! yes i will let you know how my scan goes, and ill be waiting to see how yours goes too!!! best of luck xx Very Happy
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:49 pm 
Post subject:
hey march mammies Smile Smile how is everyone doing at the moment?? am doing good but feeling a tad sorry for myself, my OH works away and i be home alone for 12 days at a time, an i find all these different changes in my body hard to go through alone. Crying or Very sad i so want him here to see all these exciting new things happening Mad . life does suck at times.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular