March 2012 Mummies :)

poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:27 am 
Post subject:
hopefully u will start to feel better in the next few weeks...i was soooo depressed the first 12 weeks then i got better and atm im feelin more positive about things! you will feel better when your OH gets back to see you!and its not long till your scan which will make u feel good!! i cant belive how quickly this pregnancy is going...felt like forever with my son, but i dont have time to think about it hehe...only 3 weeks till my scan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hey poogeday Very Happy Very Happy

Am feeling fine again, was just a bit teary on friday evening (feeling lonely and sorry for myself) but my friends came around and we watched a dvd (bridesmaids) Laughing Laughing and i was fine. I can not wait to see my OH Very Happy my scan is next monday so super super excited about that. yours wont be long of going in either. All these changes our bodies go through for our wee babies is amazing and i am really loving every second off it.xxx
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
yes we need to enjoy it now because we will miss it when they are out in the world!...so glad your feelin better! and dont forget when your OH isnt around, and you feel bad or lonley, you have all us expecting mummys to come and chat too! ohhh please let me know how the scan goes, i am so excited for you!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
If I had n got you askbaby Mother's I would be seriously lost. Very Happy Don't you worry ill be on here as soon my scan is over to fill you in. Very Happy Very Happy xx
Aleishasmam
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
just seen a fantastic deal in mothercare!!! the tommee tippee (sp) has went from 129.99 down too 60 quid, thought that was a great saving?? might go and buy it after my scan or would it be too early? my scan is on monday and ill be 14+3 weeks then. what you think? xx
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:10 pm 
Post subject:
go for it! get a deal when u see it i say otherwise you will spend a fortune! i need to get a double pram cos my boy will only be 17 months when no.2 arrives, seen an awsome one for 299 euros (designed for newborn and older baby) and its perfect..its as small as they get, folds down to the size that a single pram would and im going to buy it as soon as ive had my next scan! theres a lot to get and i belive buying somethin each month makes things alot easier on both yourself and the bank balance!!! xx only few days for the scan anyway! good luck u must be so excited!! Very Happy xx
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
well i bought it Very Happy an am so happy i did, i got the sterilizer 8 bottles 10 teets milk powder dispenser? 2 thermal milk warmers and a electric milk warmer which will be great for night time feeds and the tiniest wee dummy i ever seen, it brought a tear to my eye. Laughing Very Happy oh and a pair of tongs and a thing to wash the bottles out way. i cant not wait to monday xx
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:35 pm 
Post subject:
good luck with the scan tomorrow! let me know how u get on!!! xxx Very Happy
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:56 am 
Post subject:
Not long home missus, had a great wee morning, baby was sleeping and was very little movement's out off it Laughing so after a bit of poking at my tummy we got a little riggle and a hand and foot movement. Laughing Laughing I cant stop looking at my scan pictures. They are not that clear but i can make my wee baby out perfectly. What an experience, i want to go back and do it all over again. Laughing Very Happy
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:09 pm 
Post subject:
fabulous so everything is looking ok then! great news! so pleased for you! its such an amazing experience! i cant wait for my next one...only 18 days.. (not that im counting!!) when is ur 20 weeks scan then? xx
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:02 pm 
Post subject:
18 days will not be long of coming in, my next scan is in november (7 weeks) away Shocked everything was looking perfect, an my dates were 30th of march but with the scan thingy i am the 3st of march.... i'll not complain over one day. every time i think off seeing that wee body riggle it melts my heart. I hope your scan goes fantastic, its a great experience an we are so lucky we can experience it. Smile
Aleishasmam
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
8 days to go!!!!!! you must be so excited missy, how have you being?
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:30 am 
Post subject:
hiya me and bump r ok thnks! bit anxious as still dont feel the movements...my friend is due a day before me (also 2nd baby) and shes been going on for weeks about how she can feel baby moving! im a bit jealous lol...how r you and bump?? cant wait for my scan, im counting down the 2nds its taking forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
When are you suppose to feel movement? people keep asking me have i felt any thing yet!! an am not sure what its suppose to feel like. Rolling Eyes i do get the very odd bubble popping feeling. Question I wouldn worry to much about it, i bet its normal not to feel much yet Question . i cant be leave we are nearly half way there, its going so quick!!

I got my date for my 21 week scan, its on the 24th of November, i cant wait for that as well, do you know much about those 4d scans? me an OH were considering going for one but not to sure of how to go about getting one.

The wee bump and me are doing fab missus the sickness has finally left so that is great but still exhausted all the time.lol

I bet you are super super excited to me the wee one again, its amazing to see, we should be aloud to see them more often.haha.xxxx
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
the bubble popping feelin is prob it! i think some feel around 15 weeks onwards and some later...i didnt feel jaime till 23 weeks, but was hoping this one would be sooner but nothing yet!!!! its going very quickly!! do u have a bump yet? mine started a few weeks ago but i just look a bit fat lol...i would defo reccomend a 4d scan, i did one with jaime and it was AWSOME! i have the cutest photo of him sucking his thumb! i live in spain so dnt know if its the same in england but i just phoned a private hospital that did them and booked myself in! got an appointment for the following week! spain is awsome to have a baby, im so lucky i get to have 3 scans here! 12 weeks, 20 weeks and 32 weeks! ill be paying for another private scan with this one too! glad ur ok and not feelin so sick anymore! i think the tiredness is part of the package lol ive started to pee every 5 mins again and its so annoying! xx
Page 4 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular