Poodeday.
Not long now to wait keep us posted.x
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
i got my scan tomorro! arghhhhhhhhh im counting down the seconds...its not till half 4 though so its going to be torture lol!!!!!!!! relle hope baby dont have legs crossed like my first did! ill keep you posted! xx
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:13 pm 
Post subject:
Not long now hun, you must be shaking with excitment. Very Happy Hope its a brilliant scan and you get to see what you are having. Keep me posted. xx
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:05 am 
Post subject:
its a boy!!! little brother for jaime ..very excited! have to go back in a month though as his femur (thigh Bone) was measuring small and they were a bit worried...to cut a long story short shes told me not to worry and in a month it would probably have evened out..im still worried though but after reading through my notes again this morning, she has written in bold that it dosnt suggest displaysia as the rest of the bones are properly formed and correct length..just have to keep my fingers crossed for a very long month to be xx
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
aw hun Smile how exciting!! i cant wait till due day. hopefully we will have a quick labour... cant wait to know what baby is :)xx

poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
the next 20 odd weeks are going to fly by!!!!! fingers crossed for a good labour for both of us!! you must be relle patient not to find out sex! i wish i couldvé gone all pregnancy without knowing..i bet that surprise at the end is so much more exciting!!! xx
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:12 pm 
Post subject: Re: March 2012 Mummies :)
BecksAndAlatheia wrote:

EDD List

1 - looby82
2 - SarahWoods83
3 - becksandalatheia
6 - loi100
9 - Poogeday
13 - pip4077
23 - xxOliversMummyxx

Hi - Just need you to change my EDD to 13/03/11 if thats ok?

Terri xx

xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all

Completely forgot about this thread.

I can see that some have had their scans already however I bet a lot of us are still eagerly awaiting yours?

Mine is on 31/10/11 so guess I'll be finding out if I am having a witch or a warlock! Can't wait to find out what we are having as I desperately want to decorate the nursery however there is a blue carpet in there from when Oliver was born so may need to change it - not only that but we need to Move Oliver into the big room too!

The first thing I'll be doing after the scan is going straight to a baby shop and buying either a blue or pink baby grow then I'll be off to Babies are Us to stock up on everything else!

Hubby better hide his credit card because 1 week tomorrow will be a shopping explosion!

How is everyone getting on with there bumps? I've been feeling nauseous on and off again for a week or so. Baby seems to be moving a lot which is nice and reassuring - I have a doppler but still scared of using it in case I cannot find babys HB!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Terri xx

poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:49 pm 
Post subject:
wow not long till your scan terri!!! how r u feeling..ive been relle down in the dumps since my scan where they mentioned his femur length...i cant belive i have to wait 5 weeks before i will know more!! happy to be having another boy though..i was totally shocked as convinced it was a little girlie! weve already decided on a name (Leo) and i cant wait to meet him!! let us know how ur scan goes..im looking forward to knowing what your having xx
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hey poogeday Congrats on having another blue bump Smile am sorry you didn get the outcome you were looking for, but i bet you next month all will be fine, maybe all babies grow at different rates?xx
xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:09 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Pooge.

Yeah really excited, I'm 51% sure its a girl so we'll have to see.

I've been following your posts on the scan you had, I'm sure that its nothing to worry about and it will have caught up by your next scan.

My moods are up and down tbh - been having dirty dreams about dh Embarassed which I guess is better than dreaming about someone else yet a week ago the thought of it made my stomach turn!

My neighbours little boy is called Leo - he is nearly 1. When I first heard the name I really didn't like it (made me think of the doofus out of Charmed) but it grew on me and now I think its a lovely name.

I like the name Lily for a girl and Jack or Harry for a boy, DH agrees with Lily but not Jack or Harry so Max and Alexander are on the table for a boy also (I'm still hoping to bully him into Jack or Harry though!). Any thoughts or opinions Welcome whether positive or negative!

We didn't fully decide on Oliver until he was born though although the name was on the cards from about 12 weeks in.

Will definitely let you know how the scan goes and please keep us all updated about your LO.

Terri xx

poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
let me just say..lily or Eva was my girl choice..so beautifull name, i love it!

im confident about that everything will be fine with my scan..just 5 weeks is a long wait and its only been 2 days and im freaking out.sometimes feel good about it and other time get relle depressed and tearful! only time will tell!

i like all your baby names..jack is nice, prefer it to harry, (everyone i know seems to be called harry!) max and alexander are also nice..but alexander is a bit of a mouthfull (would you shorten it to alex?) either way they are all nice names! i know what you mean about leo...it took a while to grow on me too..but it matches his surname well, and my OH is spanish and he wants a name that is spanish and english..and we have narrowed it down to 2 we both like.. (leo or Jaime..but my 1yr old is already called jaime lol) so Leo it is! ( i suppose it could change at anytime though!)

ive been having relle nasty dreams last few weeks..about death and disaster...its horrible sometimes im scared to go to sleep...do u think its just hormones playing up?? i whish i was having dirty dreams! i am so un interested atm its becoming a joke! pregnancy is hard lol..but we are 50% COMPLETE!

dont you think its going relle fast?!?!?!?! xxx
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
Yes, its going super fast.

All my dreams at the moment are quite vivid so if its sexy its really sexy and if its scary I wake up mid-heart attack!

Yes I would defo shorten the name to Alex as I prefer that - I would just name him Alex but I think Alexander is more of a strong name for when he is an adult and if he chooses to shorten it he can do. Same with Oliver except I will NEVER call him Oli as I hate that (I call him Olibear though!). No offence to people that call their children Oli though Embarassed

I like the name Olivia but for obvious reasons we won't use that name!

I know what you mean about going from confidence to freaking out - just remember that we are mothers and can handle just about anything mother nature chooses to throw at us however I don't think she has thrown anything at you - scan should be fine hun xx

Terri xx

Aleishasmam
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies Very Happy

How's everyone doing today, just had a quick read over your post's and i love all the names ladies, I cant even think off a boys name, i had a few girls names i am keen on, Aoife and caomihe (Keeva) Amiee and Eva. Its so hard to choose, we will be going for an Irish name. Smile As we are both Irish Smile but there's so many and its bloody hard!!

Oh just announced he will not be home this weekend Crying or Very sad i have done nothing but cry Crying or Very sad from friday night,(AF would have being due) and he knew i was finding it all so hard being on my own 24/7 and not being able to share those first few kicks and my bump has got alot bigger over the weekend to. So i have cryed all day the day again!!! Shocked i need such a shake out off this, why are pregnant woman crazy??

I had my 18 week appt a week early, so got to hear babies heart beat, an it was lovely and loud. Not sure what it sounded like, more of a ba boom ba boom than a horse or a train, Laughing my niece reckons it sounded like a frizbee being thrown Confused Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular