March 2012 Mummies :)

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:23 pm 
Post subject:
oh my i didnt realise how long it had been since i last came on AB! my due date is now 9th. I have so far had scans at 10 (dating), 13 (instead of 12), 20 and 22 (for further measurements) wks! im booked in for one next monday (supposed to be 28 but is 25) and will have more at 32 and 36 due to high bmi. i have a GTT test booked in for dec 15th which im not looking forward to but was fine with DD. at my 20 wk scan n confirmed at my 22 wk scan we found out we're having another girl!! we've picked Layla Rebekah Bluebell (Layla Blue) but its not 100% yet although DD knows who Layla is n where shes hiding!
i have hideous SPD and it started at 10 wks Sad have physio next wk n hope it helps slow the pain dwn as cocodimal doesnt touch it. ive also had really bad preatal depression which i saw mental health team about today n they have refered me back to dr!
hope your all feeling ok, will try and come on more reg!! if you post your due date here i will update the front list for everyone! xox
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya!

ive been having SPD too since about 14 weeks! its drving me insane..so any tips on easing pain would be very helpfull! im due on the 9th too! not long to go relle if you think about it! sorry youve been feeling depressed...has it got anybetter as the time has gone on??? ive got another scan on tuesday to check babys growth...hopefully everything will be fine! i shal update on here after!!

lovemybump - how was the scan.?? did you find out what your having?

love to all XX Smile
Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
BecksAndAlatheia my due date is 30/03/12 thanks xx

Going to ask a silly question bt what is SPD

Poogeday, yeah had my scan it was class i loved it, so want to go again.I have a PINK bump and am so happy. we have pictures off her wee face and her sucking her wee thumb, its so cute going to upoad some pics during the week.

Is your scan on tuesday? hope all goes well missus. keepme posted on the little man? any names for him yet? we are thinking on Riona (ree o na) its Irish and very unsual. Oh loves it but am not totally loving it. Very Happy
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:37 pm 
Post subject:
ohhhh congratualtions!!! i love that name, i think its lovely! we are calling out little boy Léo...its spanish and English (my OH is spanish) so it fits in perfectly with what we were looking for!! so glad all was ok on your scan, now you can relax and enjoy the last few months of pregnancy before she arrives!!! yeah my scan is on tuesday, i am so worried! but hopefully everything will go ok, im trying to stay positive, and if its not alright, we will just go from there! ill love him whatever!! ill keep you updated anyway! i got more blood tests tomorro and glucose test, so boring but gotta be done!! (its rountine in spain- not sure bout over there) anway speak tuesday! love to you and bump! XX
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:17 am 
Post subject:
Do you? oh am not sure yet, i have being calling her riona from thursday, but am not 100% on it as yet. Leo is a lovely name too, your scan will be fine hunni try not to worry to much about it (easier said than done.)I bet your little man is as happy as peas in a pod. Smile I dont see me MW until the 15thdec and will have them bloods all done and hear buds HB Smile

Good luck for tomorrow poogeday hope all goes well, look forward to your update tomorrow xxxx
Aleishasmam
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:19 pm 
Post subject:
poogeday.....How did today go? hope every thing went ok xx
Aleishasmam
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hey March Mummies Very Happy How are you all doing? we have all being very quiet this last while on this thread. Sad Hope everyone is all ok Question .
GemmaKins
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:09 pm 
Post subject:
BOO!! I've just joined the forum and i'm going to be a March Mummykin! I'm due the 3rd March with my first baby, expecting a blue bump! So glad to say that i'm having my baby this year! Its so much better than saying next year Laughing

Love and hugs to all you March Mummys! Hope pregnancy is all going well

Gemma xx[/b]

xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls

Sorry its been a while.

My EDD is now 13/03/12 and I am really excited, can't believe that in just over 2 months our LO will be here.

We have a blue bump so are in the process of decorating the second bedroom so Oliver can move up into it and then a fresh lick of paint in the small room for the baby. We are going to turn Olivers Cot Bed back into a Cot and get the more or less brand new single bed down from the loft that we got when we moved in for guests. We are going to keep all the baby furniture where it is as it matches the cot and buy some new for Oliver.

Pushchair has been purchased, we have a Britax B-Smart 4 and I'll be getting a buggy board for Oliver as he does prefer to walk now so double buggy not needed.

Names, we have now agreed on Sam (Samuel), Alex (Alexander) and Harry. I've still not sold DH on Jack but there is still time. Very Happy

How are you all getting on? What colour are your bumps and are you all as excited as not long now!

Terri xx

Aleishasmam
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:46 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy hey ladies so glad to see you here Very Happy

Am a pink bump Very Happy due on the 31st of march 13 weeks to go. YAY.....

Glad to here from you girls. Gemma my brothers was born on the 3rd as well. Well out of 7 us there is 5 birthdays is march such a dear month it is. am due 11 days after my birthday.

Congrats on all the blue bumps. This is my 1st baby as well we just bought the iCandy peach travel system in blackjack. Smile
xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all

Went to antenatal class yesterday and everyone was further along than me! A lot of babies due on 28th Feb. I'd be gutted if my LO was born on 29th though.

Only 8 weeks to go though, how can it go so fast yet so slow at the same time?

March not the best month for me as dads b'day on 2nd, nieces on 3rd, mums on 17th (however she has now passed away Sad ) and mothers day as well! It'll be a very busy month for the family once our little one is here.

How you all getting on?

Terri xx

Aleishasmam
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:44 am 
Post subject:
Hey Hun,
I know how you feel about everyone due before you am the same. Lol BUT good things come to those who wait. 😁 how long have you left now? I have got 10 weeks to? It's crazy how quick this is all happening am going to be a mammy soon!!!! Eeeeeek!!! I can't wait.

March is going to be mental in my house I've my moms b.day on the 1st brothers on the 3rd mine is the 20th big sis on the 22nd and little sis on the 24th. An now you tell me mothers day is march as well OMG am going to be super broke May start buying now Laughing am due the last day in march and I hope l don't go over to April I want to keep the tradition going. Lol

Hope all you ladies are doing well and are enjoying your last weeks of being pregnant xxx
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies, i wasnt aware anyone had my posting on the thread!!! how is everyone doing! i cant belive my due date is only 6 weeks away! had a scan on thursday, baby is breech, so being rescanned in 2 weeks to checks hes moved, if not will go from there! same happend with my son so im not worried as there is still plenty of time!! his femur measurments were spot on too so i am so relaxed and he estimated 5lbs already so seems to be growing nicely!

were nearly there girlies!!!!! xx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
Its a pretty quiet month, march!
Excited to see if my girly will be born on my birthday just as I was for my mum!! Very Happy
I was due on the 25th and born on my mums birthday of the 29th and my girly is due on the 26th so we shall see xx
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
girls, where are you alll?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! march is quickly approaching, and im terrified.......anyone else the same?? xxx
Page 7 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular