scared trying for baby number 2 after a premmie

tinkerbelle
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:19 pm 
Post subject: scared trying for baby number 2 after a premmie
Hi all haven't been on here for ages just seeing if any other premmie Mum's trying for their 2nd baby. Our first daughter was born at 32 weeks and had 1 week in Nicu and 1 and half weeks in scbu. My consultant stated that I had placenta abruption and was just unlucky we have now got over this and have decided that time for number 2 but I am so scared anyone else in same position

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:54 am 
Post subject:
Georgia was prem. We wud hav started ttc earlier but wiv Georgias problems she needs a lot of extra help and support and hav agreed 2 wait until things r better.

So we will maybe start ttc nxt year but then my worry wud b if we had another prem baby. I went into prem labour at 30 weeks which they managed to stop i then started 2 loose my waters and also gt swine flu. By 35+2 all my waters had gone and my red blood cell count was seriously low and they were worried infection wud pass 2 baby so i was induced at 35+3. We were in hospital a week but hav been in and out loadsa times and shestill sees consultant every 3 months. Orthotics, speech and language and audiology but just been signed off frm physio - yey.

Is ur daughter fuly caught up? I wonder how we wud b monitored in nxt pregnancy

tinkerbelle
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi we are very lucky that she has she was delayed in sitting but that was about it. Sounds like your lil one is doing well and you have alot of support. I was told they wouldn't let me go over due so would have c section booked but could try naturally if I go into labour all worrying x

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:47 pm 
Post subject:
It sounds like u will hav the support u need in a future pregnancy so im sure everything will b fine.

Yes my little girl is getting all the help in all the right areas.

thatonethere
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck with everything xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Premature Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular