October mums-to-be!

KatieCuddles
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:20 am 
Post subject: October mums-to-be!
Hi All,

How are you all getting on? Time seems to been flying past at the moment, pretty much since the drag of the first few weeks and I feel slightly overwhelmed by how quickly I'm growing and by how much I'm being kicked!!! Where's everyone up to with ante-natal stuff etc? Only asking because my MW, who I really like, doesn't tell me anything unless I ask and, since I don't know half the stuff to ask, it's a bit tricky!!!
Lots of love xx
Missdooolittle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:40 am 
Post subject:
Hi Very Happy

I cant believe how fast it is actually either! I have booked in for my ante natal classes in septemer, there is 3 3 hour sessions Shocked i dont really know too much about them tho to be honest so feel the same as you x
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:05 am 
Post subject:
Thanks! That's good to hear! : ) x
VictoriaDH
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:18 am 
Post subject:
I've booked on to NCT classes which start at the end of august! I always have so many questions for my midwife I feel embarrassed to ask them all! X
Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:08 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy I always have loads of questions too... prob is I don't always remember what she's said so I prob end up asking the same ones on different visits!!! Thanks to baby brain for that!!! xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular