Books!

catcrazy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:46 am 
Post subject: Books!
Hey twin mommies and mommies to be Smile I wondered if anyone can recommend a book about twin pregnancy and twin babies that you found useful ??

Maria xx

Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
Ive bn wondering that-goin to the library to look 2moro so will let you kno x
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya

i reccommend the TAMBA twins and multiples book, u can order it from the website tamba.co.uk
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
I didnt get to the library in the end - was too busy having a 'date' with my DH, having a lovely healthy lunch followed by a leisurely stroll by the river Very Happy . Will try have a look next weekend! x
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
I bought the twins and multiples book by Dr Carol Cooper. It goes from pregnancy right through to adulthood so its quite thorough, but it doesnt have a great deal of specific information about twin pregnancies although it gives u a bit of an idea of what to expect at that stage.

catcrazy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:43 pm 
Post subject:
lucyat wrote:
Hiya

i reccommend the TAMBA twins and multiples book, u can order it from the website tamba.co.uk

Hi I already have this hun I have a book that talks you through pregnancy for a singleton my sister gave to me but I wondered if there was anything for twins.. I have ordered "twins and how to survive them" from amazon LOL xx

catcrazy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
komolafe wrote:
I didnt get to the library in the end - was too busy having a 'date' with my DH, having a lovely healthy lunch followed by a leisurely stroll by the river Very Happy . Will try have a look next weekend! x

Awe bless Smile Sounds lovely hun.. Me and OH have been doing similar type of things as we wont have much couple time when the twins come alone Smile xx

catcrazy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
jennaxhx wrote:
I bought the twins and multiples book by Dr Carol Cooper. It goes from pregnancy right through to adulthood so its quite thorough, but it doesnt have a great deal of specific information about twin pregnancies although it gives u a bit of an idea of what to expect at that stage.

Thanks hun xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Twins, Triplets and Multiples All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular