Books!

Post new topic Reply to topic
catcrazy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Posts: 1793
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:46 am 
Post subject: Books!
Hey twin mommies and mommies to be Smile I wondered if anyone can recommend a book about twin pregnancy and twin babies that you found useful ??

Maria xx
_________________

Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Joined: 02 Feb 2009
Posts: 1939
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
Ive bn wondering that-goin to the library to look 2moro so will let you kno x
_________________
lucyat
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Posts: 198
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya

i reccommend the TAMBA twins and multiples book, u can order it from the website tamba.co.uk
_________________
url=http://lilypie.com][/url]
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Joined: 02 Feb 2009
Posts: 1939
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
I didnt get to the library in the end - was too busy having a 'date' with my DH, having a lovely healthy lunch followed by a leisurely stroll by the river Very Happy . Will try have a look next weekend! x
_________________
jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 5253
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
I bought the twins and multiples book by Dr Carol Cooper. It goes from pregnancy right through to adulthood so its quite thorough, but it doesnt have a great deal of specific information about twin pregnancies although it gives u a bit of an idea of what to expect at that stage.
_________________


catcrazy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Posts: 1793
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:43 pm 
Post subject:
lucyat wrote:
Hiya

i reccommend the TAMBA twins and multiples book, u can order it from the website tamba.co.uk


Hi I already have this hun I have a book that talks you through pregnancy for a singleton my sister gave to me but I wondered if there was anything for twins.. I have ordered "twins and how to survive them" from amazon LOL xx
_________________

catcrazy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Posts: 1793
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
komolafe wrote:
I didnt get to the library in the end - was too busy having a 'date' with my DH, having a lovely healthy lunch followed by a leisurely stroll by the river Very Happy . Will try have a look next weekend! x


Awe bless Smile Sounds lovely hun.. Me and OH have been doing similar type of things as we wont have much couple time when the twins come alone Smile xx
_________________

catcrazy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Posts: 1793
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
jennaxhx wrote:
I bought the twins and multiples book by Dr Carol Cooper. It goes from pregnancy right through to adulthood so its quite thorough, but it doesnt have a great deal of specific information about twin pregnancies although it gives u a bit of an idea of what to expect at that stage.


Thanks hun xx
_________________

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Twins, Triplets and Multiples All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  

Community

Popular