Getting Pregnant

nataliewallace1991
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:13 pm 
Post subject: Getting Pregnant
hey.. im new to all this lol..
i have PCOS and take Northisterone and am really confused ive been taken them for about a year now and have just discussed with my partner that we wanna try for a baby..
the thing is im so confused about how i ovulate while taking these tablets and dont know exactly how they work and how the egg releases.. ive been to the doctors but im still not 100% sure..
i hope someone can help cause if i dont get advice soon i dont know what im gonna do thankyou xx
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:09 am 
Post subject:
Theres a forum called trying to conceive, i would suggest you post in there for some advise on getting pregnant.

As for the northisterone i am guessing you are currently using it as a birth control? I am on it and my doctor told me that it doesnt affect your normal cycles, but after missing one i found out it can affect your cycles. One of the ways it works is to stop you ovulating.

But it can also be used to bring on your period, if used short term in a low dose.

As i mentioned pop over to the TTC forum and some of the ladies on there might be able to help with regards to the PCOS.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Message Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular