Petite Star Zia?

StaceyRD
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:55 pm 
Post subject: Petite Star Zia?
I have currently talked myself into selling my Mamas and Papas Luna to get something a bit smaller and lighter and therefore easier to store and take about once both babies are here and Isabelle is walking around more. The Luna fills our boots so no room for anything else.

Saw a friend the other day with a new Petite Star Zia and it looked really nice and comfy (her LO is like mine and on the upper centiles) and she said it folds up nicely and is really lightweight.

Can anyone tell me what it's really like? Reading reviews online only gets me so far!

Also, do Buggy Boards fit on them? Just a thought, I'm not too bothered either way actually.
x

lilgem81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
I really love mine, it folds down small, we have loads of room in our boot (ford focus). I didn't think about getting th equinny zap but I liked the fact that w could recline the zia. Don't regret my decision!!

Wildfire
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Can you get to a toys'r'us at all? They usually have them in there, or their own (bruin?) version, which is exactly the same, just rebranded for them.
I'd strongly recommend trying Isabelle out in one to make sure she's comfy and not too tall for it.
We (I say we, I actually mean I!) was almost set on getting one, but we tried O in it and he just isn't the right size/shape. We tried out ALOT of pushchairs to find one that suited him, and some that looked great were just not right.

I also had a right mare trying to collapse the zia, although we had no instructions or help with that. I do remember it was quite light though.
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:53 pm 
Post subject:
I couldn't see the Petite Star in Babies'R'us but may take a peek at their own one, thanks! Testing it would be lovely, yes. Isabelle's friend is bigger than her though and did look very comfy. If all else fails I'll just ask if we can try Isabelle in her one!

This will be more for the new baby though, especially as we're getting Isabelle to walk more and didn't even use the pushchair though we took it out yesterday to the village - she was so happy toddling along! We have a double for when I take both babies out, but when Paul is with me one can push and one can let Isabelle walk. It's so exciting Smile

Thanks Lilgem! Smile Did you find it difficult to fold? Can I ask where you bought it from and if you had an extras with it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular