Worried now single mum

1sttimemummy09
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:43 pm 
Post subject: Worried now single mum
I recently seperated from my partner of 6 years, he is being a complete ar$e! He keeps chopping and changing the dates he take Emily. He is forever in town drinking with his mates. What he always forgets is his mates are 23/24 and all still stay with there parents. He built a life to settle down (or so i thought!!)

Ive tried to talk face to face but he wont listen, same over the phone but he just starts acting smart over the phone also. I cant win. I feel so sorry for my daughter as she is so happy when she is with him. i know she doesnt really understand at the moment but she soon will know whats going on.

I have no idea what my next move is, im scared he hold my money that he said he would give me every month as i need this to pay my daughters nursery fees and i would have to quit my full time job. i know i could go to CSA but i wouldnt get near enough to cover my fees.

Any help and advise is appreciated,

Thanks Kimberly xx
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:30 am 
Post subject:
im a single mum kimbeerley and it is the hardest job in the world. i only work part time as its my dads partner who looks after my son. his dad i have to remind about money i decided to get it off him weekly so then he cant say he forgot and ive said to him if he lets our son down again thats it. he knows i mean it.

Listen to your heart and head hun and do what you thinks best, not just for Emily but for yourself.

xx
waddle
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
Can u apply for working tax credits they should pay the nursery fees, take the stress off u then
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular