IVF/ICSI/IUI thread - part 2

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:16 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies , clinic called. Out of the 29 eggs they injected 23 and 18 have fertilised. They will call again tomorrow between 8 and 10 am.x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:41 am 
Post subject:
What a great result hun!! I hope you are feeling better this morning, won't be long until you get your little embies back Smile Do you know if they will try to take them to blast? How many are you having put back?
Sounds really weird, but just reading yours & Susan's updates makes me want to do it all again Laughing I actually rather enjoyed it! I'll prob do it again next year anyway but just as an egg donor this time.
Fx your embies progress perfectly xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:18 am 
Post subject:
Yeh Vic clinics main aim is to get to blast, feeling bit better today full of trapped wind I think.

Only egg donor? Does that mean you dont want another one? x
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:18 am 
Post subject:
29 Eggs!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well done you! Best of luck to you for the transfer, lovely that you have warm sunny weather to relax in!

Laura x
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:25 am 
Post subject:
Well done Nutty!! Very Happy I'm keeping everything crossed for you! Hope you feel better soon x
xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:04 am 
Post subject:
We probably will have another one but not until Sophie is 2+, I just want to enjoy her first Smile I'm hopeful we won't need ivf next time as well. Keeping everything crossed for you xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:26 am 
Post subject:
You should have a great chance of getting to blast surely Nutty with so many fertilised Very Happy
This is the really exciting bit now and strange to think that your future baby has already been created Shocked Very Happy Have you got some fun stuff planned, or are you going to be working over the next couple of weeks ? xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:43 am 
Post subject:
Hope so Nat, feels really odd knowing that they are sat there in a dish and here we are at home. My o/h has booked up until tuesday off of work so that covers right up until a 5 day transfer, not really got anything planned to be honest I dont work so have lots of time on my hands not sure if thats a bad thing or not really lol.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
That's fantastic nutty that everything is going so well.

It's seems really intense though, please stick around here when your pregnant or have your little baby as I'm going to no doubt have lots of Questions if and when I'm doing Ivf . I'm being positive with the if, as hoping my iui will work, though that's nothing compared to iui.

In a simple way what is Ivf?

How do they get the eggs out and how do they get them back in ?

Please tell me if simple terms Very Happy

Can't wait to hear about the next update .

The only update on me is this Shocked Shocked Shocked tmi Shocked Shocked Shocked

I have a sore bum Laughing but on a serious note ,I feel like I have a tear on my anus .
It is very painful to go to the toilet, took me about 3omins last night for two little pebbles Shocked
So not sure if it's just a coincidence or brought on by medicine , either way very sore, if it's not better by my day off on Tuesday I will need to go and see a doctor, knowing my luck I would get the young hot one Laughing Laughing

Anyway Laughing Laughing Laughing
I did tell you it was tmi
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:30 am 
Post subject:
Clinic rang this morning, all 18 have divided Very Happy and are grade 1 to 2 which is what they want to see. Theyll decide tomorrow morning whether to do a 3 day transfer which will be tomorrow or 5 day transfer Shocked x

Susan fingers crossed you dont need the ivf, if no one else explains I will later when I got a bit more time.x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
Thats great news Nutty! How are you feeling in yourself? That is a lot of eggs, did the clinic say anything about hyperstimulation?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
Next update : clinic called this morning and all 18 have divided again so theyre taking them to blastocyst. Obviously they dont expect all to make it to that stage but they said it should be a good number and we should be able to freeze some fingers crossed.

Yeh fc they have discussed ohss, they have been quite concerned in how I am considering the number of eggs they collected I guess. I feel okay in myself really apart from the bloating and a tender stomach. Got no problems weeing etc, Ive spent today laid up on sofa and that seems to be helping. x
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
Wow, that's brilliant nutty, fingers crossed they all make it and u get to freeze some for future use for a brother or sister!
Hope it's a sticky bean for u
Xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:09 am 
Post subject:
Fantastic news Nutty Very Happy so your transfer will be tomorrow then ?
Great to know your eggs are in such great shape as well Very Happy
Does that mean your own test date could be as soon as next friday then Shocked Very Happy
Hope the bloating settles for you soon Smile xxx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am 
Post subject:
Yeh Nat transfer is tomorrow at 1pm Shocked and official test date is the 23rd. Nerve racking stuff. Going to spend a full day on the sofa today to try and get that bit better for tomorrow. x
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89, 90  Next
Page 88 of 90

Jump to:  

Community

Popular