Really confused 2 blue lines help

haribo
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:09 am 
Post subject: Really confused 2 blue lines help
This sounds really silly , but i need anyones opinon,
we have been trying since December i am due on today so on tuesday i did a test one of those cheap and cheerfull strip tests that you buy in bulk online ,
i got a very faint line (very Faint ) , i told my friend yesterday night who came round .
so i did 2 more last night she looked at them and said she could se a faint line also ,(slightly stronger that tuesdays)

so i did a sainsburys own test the one with the window , a faint line appeared there too

she made me buy a digital clear blue that i did it , and it said not pregnant - no question as its digital in words .

i did another cheap strip test this morning and the faint line is still there , does anyone have any clues .

Help please
Moley
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
hmmmm Im never sure about the cheap tests but it does seem strange .. maybe get one more expensive ones but with the lines rather than the digital - or go docs or family planning ? sorry not much help - I had a faint line with my son and I was pregnant
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
we used cheap dip stick 6 days before period was due and it came up positive, didnt believe it as they were only cheap so bought a clearblue and then showed up positive too. maybe do a clearblue in the morning? wait a few days?
sunny2008
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:51 am 
Post subject:
hi thanx for your reply im just not sure what to do my stomache is really swollen and im sure i can feel flutters i just cant understand why my tests are coming back negertive and why i still have periods that are irregular i feel really silly to go doctors when iv used so many tests but i dont understand what is happening to me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular