Thanks Claire! Smile

145 pages was getting a bit long!! xx
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:49 am 
Post subject:
Is this the new VR thread? Could someone put a note on the old one telling people where to go to?
Anon how did you get on with docs?x
Lillyboo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:53 am 
Post subject:
Yes it is... the other thread will be locked hun so this one will come up first!

I didn't call/ firstly my office was full of people all day - lost my bottle a bit tbh ...bit scared really - sometimes its better / easier when you don't know!! - we are going to do it today though, we have to can't go on like this!

Hope your all ok.... xx
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:18 am 
Post subject:
You can do it hon. I think you're just in the position of needing to know. And don't let them bully you!xx
TLT
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:06 pm 
Post subject:
ooooooo it so new over on this page Laughing Laughing
hope all you loverly ladies are doing well today... booked in DH SA in for aug as that was the earliest but i can see problems.lol. called nuffield to book in and to find out cost,, they said to book in with the nhs hospital as that is where sample is anylised(sp??). called the department i needed and booked in the sample,,,all good there, asked about cost and they said they dont charge as it nhs. so explained it is being done through a private op and i have been told we would have a fee. ok call but nuffield....grrrr. called them back and told them the situ and to be told they have not done SA's of fees for 2 yrs???????????? so now not sure if i am going to get charged or not??? and the hospital took my DH drs name and surgery and consultants details so bit confused as to where the results will go aswell. lol xx
Lillyboo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:06 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies .... Hope you all had a good weekend?! .... nothing much to report here just made appointment with fertility doctor in a couple of weeks ...

TLT - all sounds a bit complecated to me!!! Just out of interest, how much were they going to charge you for sa??

Have a good day all xx Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:56 am 
Post subject:
TLT sorry to but in but I had a tubal reversal privately last year and got my OH's SA done on the NHS, arranged it through the GP , so you can get them done on the NHS, might be worth speaking to your GP to confirm it will be done through them and then they'll get the results back too xx
Daisy131
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:05 am 
Post subject:
Hello everyone! Wow what a rollercoaster I've been on over the last few days! And I can't believe how many posts there have been since I was last on here its nice to see this thread so busy!

OH seems to be recovering well bless him I've had him on the sofa for the last 5 days with his feet up and I've only let him get up to use the bathroom then its back on the sofa with feet up! I don't want anything going wrong this time! In general there has been a huge difference with this reversal compared to last time (bodge job!) he hasn't needed any pain relief at all, the operation site and bandages loked so much more professional, hardly any bruising and all the staff at the hospital were full of praise for mr Swinn so I've got good feelings about this one, its just going to be very hard going 4 weeks without any 'lovin' lol!

Sorry for all the AFs arriving, mine came on the day of OH's reversal how typical! Hopefully we will start getting some BFPs on here soon, im sprinkling babydust over everyone Smile

Hows everyones monday morning going so far? The weather is miserable in my neck of the woods and I keep thinking about OH at home just hoping he's being good and got his feet up I might phone to check lol!
TLT
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:28 am 
Post subject:
morning Smile
hi anon, well the only price i could get out of nuffield was 37 but that was the price 2 yrs ago.
hi daisy glad to hear DH is recovering well,and it wont be long before you're ttc again
hi nat, going to call the surgury now i think. maybe they will have more of a straight forward answer. thanks for the suggestion Smile xx
Lillyboo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:59 am 
Post subject:
Daisy!!! its done!!! ... and hubby on no pain medication????!!! wow wishing both well .. its cold here too, half the staff have asked for the heating on!! xx

TLT - thanks - everyone i've spoken to about this within the doctors/hospital have been a cagey about giving info up about this??!! either that or they don't know what they are talking about!!! lol
TLT
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
called the drs and OMG.lol results will end up there........eventually.. she said as they need to go on his notes..
told them the situ about it was a private op. booked in sample up the hospital blah blah blah, receptionist said if it was private you can almost request/demand the SA to be done with no extra fee....but that could be the case anyway as noone could give me a definate price anyway(only one from 2yrs ago)..lol xx
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
TLT sounds like you're being passed from pillar to post, what a palaver.

Daisy congrats on the op, glad it went so well. Not long now till you can start - our surgeon said as soon as we felt ready and I think we tried after about 2 weeks.

I'm back at work today after they offered me some more unexpectedly, just when I had started to get excited about some time off. Doh... oh well it'll pay the mortgage I suppose. And looks like I'm off on my next trip away in August, just when I'll be ov'ing. Maybe I should take a full syringe with me... and try explaining that one at customs!!
TLT
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
hmmmmm. was due AF saturday but had a small amount of spotting friday and everyday since, but not a proper AF???? what is going on with my body.lol xxx
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
Well TLT, I know what i'm hoping you're going to be telling us it is...! xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 1 of 50

Jump to:  

Community

Popular