Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:32 am 
Post subject:
That's rubbish. I am sorry xx
TLT
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:42 pm 
Post subject:
yet again ,,, nothing.,,,went to the bathroom this morning thought AF was here, well she was there and there was bright red blood ( so sorry tmi)but 8 hours later i change tampax b4 i go pick up kids and nothing. when will she show properly. she is having a hay day with my body this month. Confused xx
jo78
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:53 pm 
Post subject:
it's so annoying when you start ttc and your body plays up, hope it goes back to normal TLT. I have a feeling i O'vd when away and when there was absolutely no action as we were at in-laws house, no need to test this month Sad Daisy thats fab news about DH you'll be ttc before you know it. Two weeks ago since DH's sample, do you think it would be cheeky to phone?!! Hope everybody ok x x
Daisy131
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:49 pm 
Post subject:
jo78 I would defo phone, when we did our last SA our results were with the dr after a few days, I used to work in the lab and I know that results are sent to the GP at the end of the day the sample was received I think it just takes them a while to enter them on their computer!

Well we got a letter through yesterday from mr Swinn with details of the procedure last week. He said that on the left side the testicle was completely encased in scar tissue and although he managed to find the vas it was scarred all the way through and then 'petered out' towards the testicle. He said that on the right side there was only a little scar tissue and he acheived a good clean join bypassing the original VR site. So we took from that that he only managed to repair one side!

So needless to say I've been quite upset since we got the letter, I know that dr Dawson in hartlepool favours the one sided approach and many women have concieved with just the one side joined but I cant help but think what if this one side scars up too!

I suppose we just have to wait and see what happens Sad

How is everyone else getting on today? Have any of you ladies had any good results with just the one side being joined?

x x x
Lillyboo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:55 pm 
Post subject:
TLT - Sad if it makes you feel any better i'm sitting at my desk with really bad period pains and i'm due tomorrow Confused not fun!!

Daisy just concentrate on oh getting better for now.... easier said than done i know....i would just double check and give them a call just for your peace of mind that it was just one sided...on the bright side i know their are stories on here from sucessfull vr after just one side was fixed...find the thread 'sucessful vr stories please' (i started it lol !!) i'm sure their is a story on their....Sorry your not feeling so great hun, thinking of you. x

Jo - get on that phone love!!! ... and keep us posted!! lol

Have a nice evening all x Smile
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
And I'm on day 20 and getting pains... feel like my insides are about to fall out. Grrrr!

Anon I'm going to have a look at that thread, feel like I need a bit of positive encouragement too today.

xx
jo78
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:13 pm 
Post subject:
Daisy if it is only one sided im sure he has made such a good job on it you'll have nothing to worry about. Going to find that thread and have a look as well. Will phone tomorrow and if i get any results will post asap x x
Lillyboo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:57 am 
Post subject:
Morning...

Not sure if you found that thread ok so i've put the link to it below Smile

Hope your all ok today?!

http://www.askbaby.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=66883&view=previous&sid=dfec16c2a0fae90e2a4e0e9199b374d1
jo78
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:44 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for that annon will have a look, results are not in yet?? Evil or Very Mad how long does it take?? was told to phone back in a week, getting me knickers in a knot about it all now!! Hope everyone ok x x
Daisy131
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:20 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for posting the link anon I did try to find it earlier but couldn't Smile

Lovely to see there was a success within 2 months of a lady who's OH only had one side joined!! I just can't wait to get the next 3 weeks out of the way so we can start trying!

jo78 you must be going mad waiting for those results, is this the first SA after VR? Good luck I hope it is full of swimmers!!!

x x x
jo78
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:27 am 
Post subject:
Hi Daisy, yes first SA not really sure what to expect, any swimmers at all are most welcome!! hope DH having a speedy recovery x x
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hope everyone's ok today.

Jo how on earth can they not have the results back yet?!? What are they doing - counting them all? Must be good news then as there are obviously millions.

My best friend just rang to tell me she's pregnant this morning. Obviously I'm so happy for her but... oh it is sooo hard to keep positive that I'll ever be the person ringing people!!
kv08
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies just a quick update OH has his SA on monday cant wait to go and get it done now, he says he isnt worried but i think he is just doesnt show it. They have told me that Mr Harriss's secretary will have the results the next day and I sohuld be able to get them the day after that so next wednesday hopefully. I'll keep you all posted.

Baby dust x x
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:56 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck KV. When did you have your op by the way? Our SA is due in about a month.
xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 2 of 50

Jump to:  

Community

Popular