Vasectomy Reversal Part 2

kv08
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:47 pm 
Post subject:
thanks excited now! OH had op at the end of April seems ages ago now and am fed up of waiting to find out if it has been successful.
fingers crossed for you as well have you booked the SA?
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:53 pm 
Post subject:
We will go to GP to save travelling all the way back to Nottingham for a ham shank lol! Had one done with GP before we went for the op as we had to be sure it was him and not me...

It's funny before the op I didn't think I'd bother about the SA but now it's all done and it's the waiting game I just feel like I need to know if there's anything happening. Might inspire me to up the action if it's a good result!!

I bet you're excited!! That's great they have such a quick service. xx
Lillyboo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:54 pm 
Post subject:
KV08 - thats fab service.. results 2 days after test !! see it can be done so fast!! Good luck to you Smile

in fact good luck to us all - as always Wink have a nice evening ladies Smile

xx
jo78
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
wickytavs you really made me laugh Laughing thsnk you. ky08 thats great you get results so quick fingers crossed for you keep us posted x x
kv08
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:00 pm 
Post subject:
i hope we get the results that fast, knowing my luck we wont get them that quickly. We are having to go back to Nottingham, its an afternoon off work! Didnt think to have a test done beforehand.
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
We only had test done before because he never went back for his test after his original V, being a bit of a rubbish bloke! And as I'd never fallen pregnant before I couldn't be sure the problem wasn't me.
x
Lillyboo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Ladies...
I feel like poo today!! - really tired and af is delaying showing itself... don't get excited i know its coming!! need a bath and an early night i think!! ... feel proper emotional, stupid really ... need to sort myself out!!! lol

Hope everyone else is ok??!! Smile xx
jo78
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi annon here's a big hug, it's definitely time you found out whats happening with DH's swimmers you've been through enough emotionally. If results aren't what you hope would you consider iui or IVF? I keep thinking i need a back up plan just incase it's just the money thats a problem. Before the op i thought if it happens it happens now i can't sleep some nights thinging what if it doesn't happen. Positive vibes to keep AF away annon x x x
Lillyboo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:56 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Jo!! thats such a nice message!! thank you.... it is all so emotionally draining and want it all to go away!! (sound like such a child!!!) All my life if i've wanted something i've gone and fought for it but with ttc there really is not much else i can do to help the situation along.

IVF is totally out of the question ... we just can not afford it at all ... and i'm so emotionally delicate as it is without going through that and then if it's not successfull - that would just be terrible, i know there is always the chance it would work but thats 'if' dh has some sperm!! and if he doesn't then thats it for us.... poor bloke ends up being married to a complete nut job!! lol

We keep saying that before we have the sa we need to have a plan for whatever the results are... any ideas?????!!!! lol xx
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
Anon I know what you mean, I was also down today as I know I'm due on, luckily there's a garage near work so I was able to turn to a true friend - Dairy Milk - seemed to do the trick for a while anyway. Hope you're feeling better hon, I also fear I would turn into a total nutcase if I went for ivf, even if we did have the money. But then if it worked, it would be worth being mental for a while, if only there was a crystal ball so you could know what would happen.

I guess the only way you can look at it is if it's not a good result then that doesn't seem to mean much as numbers can increase dramatically in months/years following the op, and lots of pregnancies happen after poor SAs. So it's not a final sentence by any means.

Jo, like you, before the op I was like, whatever happens happens, but now the op has happened it's just a waiting game, and it's hitting me now more than ever that it might not work and how I'll cope if it doesn't, especially when everyone around me is falling pregnant with no difficulty whatsoever.

Baaah humbug to them all!!!
xx
Lillyboo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:10 am 
Post subject:
Hello...

I'm feeling a bit better after a good nights sleep!! still didn't want to get up this morning though!!

Seems like there are a few of us at the same stage at the moment... Lots love and luck to us all! xx
louisbear
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hey everyone,

Haven't been on here for a while...my OH was booked in for his reversal on aug 24th but has been postponed til aug 31st now as dr has booked a holiday!!

I wish all of you good luck!!
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi louisbear how frustrating! Not long now though it will come round before you know it.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I did my tax return woohoo so it's been an exciting 48 hours. Can't believe it's Sunday night ALREADY.

Have no idea what my cycle is doing at the moment but am on day 25 without af, not that that's anything to get excited about as I know it's coming, but I've been on standby for the past 4 days... no doubt just waiting for a really inconvenient moment!

Hope everyone has a good week xx
jo78
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:17 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed AF won't show wickytavs, keep us posted. Good luck with op louisbear x x
kv08
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya
Well its SA tomorrow, so nervous now that it hasnt worked but OH is being positive. Really want the results so I dont have to go through each month wondering if I am pregnant or not. I'll keep you all posted.

Baby dust to everyone. x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 3 of 50

Jump to:  

Community

Popular