Vasectomy Reversal Part 2

ANON2128
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:27 pm 
Post subject:
Trust me my waistline is a joke considering it's not really meant to get bigger til about 14 weeks!!xx

Good luck to all xx
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
Big baby anon. That's what I'm having too. Just not yet lol Wink
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
Went to docs today for results of my bloods, seems everything ok except according to my progesterone levels I didn't ovulate this month... that's twice out of three 21-day tests. Hmmm. And I got a positive on opk on day 12.
So anyway I'm being referred, should hear within a month.
So quite exciting really, although I wish my eggs would sort themselves out. Our hens are still laying like mad so is it really too much to ask for me to????!! xxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, thanks for your kind words and yes my little boy is a little miracle (the poor love is coughing in his cot as he has a cold thats just started Sad and he is struggling to sleep)

Since I last wrote I have become more positive thinking and got my DH all sorted out - he is back on the Fertilityblend for Men (this is what we used last time) and takes 3 of those pills a day. We have either been having nookie or he has been 'sorting himself out' every 3 days to try and get production of swimmers moving (literally lol!!) and so we are hoping that this will build the count up and get them moving again. I was going to leave it till september this year before we tried IVF but now I think that it will be sooner rather than later. We are travelling back to the UK in a couple of weeks and when we get back to Dubai DH is having another test as that will work out over 6 weeks from the first one. If there is no improvement at all then I am just going to suggest going straight for IVF.

I really don't want to wait, I am getting on a bit now!!! I thought that my cycle had sorted itself out to 47 up to 56 days long but I am on day 37 now and still haven't ovulated - not sure if its the bad news that has thrown it off kilter or if its the soy I took at the beginning of my cycle to try and make me ov sooner (huh!) so if my cycle keeps on like this it is going to delay us even more. Even though I have a ttc plan I packed all my maternity clothes up today, theres no point having them in the wardrobe where I can see them.

Hugs to everyone x
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,
Haven't posted on here for ages so thought I would just say hi! No news to report, its been three months since my miscarriage and I am still finding it really tough. Have been using my clearblue fertility monitor this month and am on day 15 and still haven't peaked so not sure if I have even ovulated this month which hasnt helped!
Good luck to everyone and to everyone who is pregnant can't wait to hear your birth stories and see pictures of your little ones!
Baby dust to you all
Xxx
Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
Well my DH has been on the fertility blend for 2 weeks now (3 pills a day) and we have either been having nookie or he has 'sorted himself out' every 3 days and last night my DH told me he thinks that he can see an improvement already but not to get my hopes up!! Silly man of course I am going to get my hopes up lol!! So I have spent half the day searching on the internet to see if what he says is true. He reckons that when he has swimmers that actually swim that they float in water. He said that at the beginning the sperm was just sinking into the water but now some of it is floating and so he is convinced that the pills are working for him again. We are not doing a repeat test till the end of June so that gives them another month to continue to improve. I so hope he is right!
Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
louisbear wrote:
Hi everyone,
Haven't posted on here for ages so thought I would just say hi! No news to report, its been three months since my miscarriage and I am still finding it really tough. Have been using my clearblue fertility monitor this month and am on day 15 and still haven't peaked so not sure if I have even ovulated this month which hasnt helped!
Good luck to everyone and to everyone who is pregnant can't wait to hear your birth stories and see pictures of your little ones!
Baby dust to you all
Xxx

Hi Louisbear
Good to hear from you hon but so sorry you're still having a tough time. Your time will come again and you'll meet your little angel one day. You did manage it though and you must take so much strength and positivity from that and just know that it will happen one day. I really hope to be reading about your bfp some time soon. Not much news my end but we put a lot of effort in this month so you never know. Big hugs xx
Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, hope you're well. Any news? Xx
kv08
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies
Just a quick update myself and my OH went to the doctors to get some advice and to hopefully get referred not really thinking they would do anything to help and we would have to do it all ourselves. Anyway OH is having another SA done and we have been referred to the fertility clinic at our local hospital and the appointment is only 2 weeks away. I am beyond happy and excited. Our journey is really starting now.

Baby dust to everyone x
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi kv08 good to hear things are moving for you. Keep us posted. I missed my appointment at fertility clinic as I was away on work trip so have new appt booked for July 26, quite exciting!
Hope everyone else is ok xxx
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, well haven't posted in this bit for a while now, but we've just booked the vasectomy reversal for 2nd october. Soo excited, nervous. Can't believe how generous our friends have been. Sooo happy right now.

Anyways hope everyone is doing well.

Baby dust to everyone. xxxxxx
kv08
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies
So we had our referral appointment today and it was so good, OH has an appointment to do another SA and I am having blood tests for everything you can imagine, as well as an internal scan and an HSG. We are so made up that we are getting some help and they were so lovely.
Next couple of months are going to be very interesting.

Baby dust to everyone x
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:34 am 
Post subject:
Kv08 that's great news. It feels good just to be doing something. It wasn't until I had tests hat I found out I had low amh and the reversal wasn't the fertility problem. Good luck with your journey x'd

Wickytavs hope your appointment went well - let me know how you get on xx

AFM I am now 21 weeks, scan on Wednesday, it's gone so quick. Your turn now ladies xx
kv08
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
thanks Anon it is good to be moving forward. Hope everything is going well with your pregnancy.
Wickytavs how was your appointment??

Baby dust x x
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:52 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies good to see a bit of movement on here! kv08 I'm so excited for you and glad to know everything went well. Good news for you too sfj bet you can't wait!

Anon wow 21 weeks all ready, when are you actually due hon? I've been looking out for you and wondering how you are getting on. Good luck for your scan on Wednesday bet you can't wait either!

Not much news from me, my appt got put back to this Thursday 2nd August but thanks for remembering ladies. We've been so busy really we've gone off the boil really. Day 12 today so should really be getting some action in but it's been such a busy week at work it's the last thing I feel like doing also all the kids are here hmmm... also not doing very well at losing weight hmmm.

Lots of love to everyone

xxx
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 42 of 50

Jump to:  

Community

Popular