Vasectomy Reversal Part 2

Hannah1987
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
CrazyCat wrote:
Good luck Hannah - hope he recovers well! It should be in your favour that you are so young too. It must be a relief now it's done, I know I felt that way when my hubby had his op, although we didn't get the outcome we hoped for, still it feels better that he's back to his 'natural state'..

We've registered with a fertility clinic and will be looking at our options once he's had his SA. I'm just waiting to have an AMH test done and scan next week...trying not to think about it all too much!

Hope all you ladies are doing ok Smile

Thank you

Sorry to hear you didn't get the outcome you were hoping for from your reversal. It is a relief now that it's done to know that we have more of a chance now than we did. Just getting impatient on the recovery time lol. Not sure at the moment what road we'd go down if it doesn't work, trying not to be too positive or negative and take it a step at a time at the mo.

That's the problem isn't it, over thinking everything? Trying for now, rightly or wrongly, to look at it as I suppose a "normal" couple would. Hubby is hoping that he'll be as he was before although I have gently put it to him that this may not be the case.

Helps coming on here and hearing other people's perspective of the same situation

Hannah
MrsSmuffy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:26 am 
Post subject: Newby!
Hi all! Hopefully I'm in the right place! As I am writing this, my husband is in surgery getting his VR!! I feel so guilty that he's having to have this pain for me! 😞

I hope I'm not the only one who felt like this!!

I'm Pauline, and have no children myself. My husband has 3 girls from his previous marriage. All teenagers (joy!!) I'd love to be a mum and I know that DH beats himself up that he had the V 6 years ago just before we met!

I have everything crossed for today!

eeek eeek
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50
Page 50 of 50

Jump to:  

Community

Popular