Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversal part 15

louboutins
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:34 am 
Post subject: Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversal part 15
Hi everybody I've started a new chapter as the other one was getting a bit long. As jakesmummy said it could bring us new ladies some good luck!! Very Happy
Jellytot77
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Evie il join you on this one was going to reply back to you on my post but thought id post on here instead help get it started Very Happy

Hi everyone, Il introduce myself as been a while since I posted.....I'm Lisa I'm 36 and had my reversal in November by Mr De Silva the same consultant who did Evie too. I got my first BFP in April but sadly lost it at 5 weeks Sad I had my 2nd BFP last weekend i will be 5wks on Monday, so very very nervous now and we are praying this is our sticky one! I feel a little more reassured as I have done so many Hpts and have a strong line unlike last time, so fingers crossed. We are finding it so hard to be happy about it at the minute as scared we may lose it again. It will be my 4th and my hubby's 1st baby my other 3 are 18, 17 & 15 so will be a very big age gap!

How are feeling Evie? Getting better by the day I hope, I bet you can't wait for the weeks to fly by so you can start trying!
Very Happy Xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations jellytot Harriet was my 5th baby all by c section I'm 37 my children are 21 ,18,16, 3 and my latest miracle 9weeks Very Happy

I do only have the two living at home the rest have flown the nest Sad my 16 yr old moved out recently to be with
His dad he thinks the grass his greener ect
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, baby dust to all x

well i knew i was serious about the diet this time but i am really finding strength this time. We are both on it and taking it on holiday, so really determined. It is our only vice so it I hope it will help. I tried those deah pills and it made my post ov temp drop so much i stopped them straight away, not sure if i took them at the correct time in my cycle or what. But good luck to us all x
lisab36
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, came on to ask you all your opinion. I live far from my reversal surgeon. So when i go for help with my fertility would you advise me to stick with him or deal with one closer? I really cant make my mind up so would love to hear your thoughts x
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lisa my consultant is in Nottingham but I live in Marlow buckinghamshire.. I have started having all my tests etc done at a local bmi hospital and Mr Pickles gets the results and gets in touch with me...much easier Smile

Cd11 today did a opk but it was negative and I worry about only having one tube but I suppose that's better than none..started taking dhea again on 50mg and feel ok

Baby dust to everyone xx
louboutins
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everybody hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather, I'm melting!
As it's a new thread I will introduce myself again too. My name is Evie and I was 35 on Friday Crying or Very sad I have a daughter who is 18 and a son of 14. I was sterilised when my son was 4 months old when I was 20! After splitting with their dad I met my husband and we have been together for 10 years. I now want 2 more children. I had my reversal on the 10th June this year Very Happy I was recovering well so much so that I done some light housework on Thursday and split my cut open on one side. Omg was that painful Crying or Very sad my husband had a right go and I've spent the weekend sitting and it's now healing nicely. I almost feel back to my old self thank god. I really need to clean nobody else does it like me in this house!
Lisa I really hope this little bean will stick. I'm sure everything will be fine this time. Make sure you get plenty of rest, easier said than done I know. I don't like sitting still. Are they going to scan you early to make sure all is ok?
Lisab good luck to you this month, maybe the DHEA will work it's magic. I've read on here that other ladies have used it and it worked. Fingers crossed for you xxx
I love coming on this site I've learned so much reading other peoples stories and it's good talking to people in the same boat. Sending lots of baby dust to all of you xx
lisab36
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hi jillybeanz, my surgeon is Mr pickles so hopefully he can do similar for me xx
Jellytot77
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:59 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you JakesMommy! and Congratulations on your little miracle! Similar ages to mine then, must admit I'm not looking forward to any of mine leaving home I said I want them stopping with us forever lol I love kids! I also have a Grandson who is 1 my eldest decided to make me a Nana a little too early but I love him so so much he brings so much joy! if all works out we plan on having 2 maybe more if we're brave enough lol I'm sure your 16yr old will soon be back when they realise the grass isn't as green as they thought! Do you plan on having anymore? Xx

Evie ouch!! That must of been so so painful! I couldn't move out of bed or walk downstairs for 2 weeks after my op it really knocked me about. I know what you mean about the cleaning though I was exactly the same the kids and hubby tried there best but just wasn't as good as I liked it but you really just have to think to yourself sod it it can all wait! It's really important you rest and take it easy. Thank you it is hard to keep still though isn't it I have nervous energy and always have to be doing something to keep me busy find it so hard to sit still when there's things to be done we're as bad as each other haha.. But I am really tired at the minute haven't got much energy so I know when it's time to take a break my ironing pile seems to be getting higher though must tackle it soon! Sickness hasn't kicked in yet I'm eating like a horse at the minute as soon as I've eaten I need food again! The gp will send me to Epu around 6 weeks due to the reversal so I'm praying we get to see our little beans heartbeat flickering away fingers crossed!! I need to stop testing now I did another one this morning still a strong line so I did another clear blue digi and now says 2-3wks so it's gone up from last week so all good so far!

Lisab good luck Hun I'm sure all will work out try and keep positive!
Sending lots of baby dust ladies!
Very Happy Xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
Jellytot we have one a Frozen embryo left plan on using December time but if does not work we're happy with our miracle
And would not ttc
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:11 am 
Post subject:
Hiya ladies,
I don't post on here anymore but still keep up with all your stories, I'm so glad this site isn't closing, it was my lifeline when I was TTC after my reversal, I'm michelle,39 and I had my reversal baby in June 2012, he is 2 now and defo a little tear away, he's into everything he shouldn't be, but he was worth it, I had my reversal in June 2010, after several failed months we had an hsg done, we were told both tubes were blocked and there was no hope, I went back to my consultant and he performed a laparoscopy to check tubes, it turned out my right was blocked but my left was OK, after 15 months of trying I got pg with my son, we weren't even really trying at the time, ( I was busy helping a friend through a sticky break up) so I think the key is to defo try and relax ( easier said than done I know)
Good luck to you all I hope you all get that miracle baby!

Sam it was nice to hear from you, so glad you and mike are enjoying life, best wishes to you for the future! Xxx

Angel how u doing hun?

Nat hope life is treating you well, I have loads to thank you ladies for, keeping me sane when I really needed it! Xxx

Anna so glad your little girl is doing so well.

Pumpkin I'm glad your little boy has settled in well, good luck for the future! Xxx

Think positive ladies, don't let TTC get you down, the best things happen to those who wait!!
Sending you all baby dust! Xx
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 pm 
Post subject: Believe
Hi ladies, my name is Jules & I used to post on this forum back in 2010. I had a reversal in 2010 & after numerous miscarriages & only one working tube we were blessed with our little chunk. I pop & have a look from time to time to see how everyone is but what I really want to say is don't give up on your dreams. We nearly did but I started taking one baby asprin a day to thin my blood & bingo it worked!

Jules xx
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
Ah Jules you have given me hope!! It's nearly two years since my reversal, I have had numerous miscarriages!! Just praying for a miracle xx how long after your reversal did you have your baby? X
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:56 pm 
Post subject:
I don't know how many of you remember me as I don't recognise most of the names. I just wanted to let you all know that yesterday our son became ours legally, he now has our name and we are his mummy and daddy. I can't believe that four years ago we were thinking about trying for a baby and we have been through so much getting where we are now. Adoption was without a doubt the best thing we did.
lisab36
Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi pumpkin, congratulations that's great news he must be growing fast xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular