June 09 mummies

lottixxx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:20 pm 
Post subject: June 09 mummies
Hi Girlies
Just wondering if there are any june 09 mummies, im due roughly 12th june, have'nt had my first scan yet so i dont the no precise date is. How is every1 feeling? X

lotty25
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun, I am due on 7th June was originally 12th like you but scan changed the dates. Am starting to feel better, still have off days. What about you? x
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:35 pm 
Post subject:
I am such a worrier lol i am feeling so much better but i feel like thats a bad thing as i have'nt really got symptoms any more. Also i had a tiny bit of spotting after sex, but that is the only time. Some days i dont feel pregnant, i dont no if thats just me being silly x

emmaloo
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
hi guys! my due date is 9th june,had my 12wk scan last week and a nuchal fold scan last night,both of them confirmed the date.
hope you ladies are well and finding pregnancy good now all the yukky early symptoms are disspearing! Wink

zbeth
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
hi im due 13th of june which was confimed at scan
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya my due date 11 th june bin told bt not had 1st scan either so will c on the 9th dec xx Congratz xxxx
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
Smile hi all im due 16th june got my first scan on 5th dec Smile i cant wait Smile

misspiggy1981
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, I'm due 16th June! Had my first scan nearly 2 weeks ago - was so amazing! I must say I'm not as excited as I thought I would be, don't get me wrong I am so over the moon, but sometimes I just don't feel excited!! Does anyone else feel like that? Perhaps its just that I'm so constantly worried and convincing myself that something is going to go wrong!!! This pregnancy malarky certainly makes you worry about everything!!!! Smile
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hey guys, I had my scan on Friday and date has moved slightly to June 7th so emmalou we are no longer date twins, just date siblings! Not far apart though.

misspiggy I know exactly what you mean, my overwhelming feeling is of worry which has reduced since the scan, but I still haven't really connected my situation now with an eventual baby. I can't even consider the birth at the moment. But I think that will come - my aunty told me that it doesn't really properly sink in until you start to feel the lil mite moving around. Plus I'm still dog sick and bloated so generally not the most comfortable I've ever been!

xxx
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
hi all,
I'm due 6th june, feel better now sickness is going
x

liljack
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:15 am 
Post subject:
im due 29th of june at the moment. haven't had my scan yet so that could change. ive been so sick last 2 weeks but slowly getting better and only sick every few days now. have started showing alittle bit already and cant stop rubbing my stomach. I find it helps my sckness doing that also. good luck to all. x
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:37 am 
Post subject:
Morning,

I'm due June 8th at the moment but got my scan tomorrow so hopefully i'll find out for sure tomorrow.

Good Luck to all xXx

gemmafell
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:56 am 
Post subject:
hey everyone
Im due on 25 june but i havent had my scan yet, i have this on the 18th dec. the days are going soooooo slow though. I think my sickness is gettin a lil better not sick everyday now like i was few weeks ago....but still feel sick all the time and makes it hard to eat properly.
xx
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,
Hope you are all doing well. I'm due on the 16th of June and i have my 12 week scan on Wednesday the 3rd of December. I wasn't sure how far gone i was so i had a dating scan a few weeks ago. I still feel a little bit sick in the mornings but mainly just fatigued.
I feel over the moon today though because the midwife just gave me a home visit where i got to hear the babys heartbeat which was amazing! I had a miscarriage back in May so its so great to have confirmation that everything is going smoothly this time round.
Goodluck to everyone having their scans this month!

honeycomb
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
I was due 4th june, but my date has been changed to 12th June now by 12 week scan.
Starting to feel better, but my jeans are def on the tight side now!
xx
Page 1 of 236

Jump to:  

Community

Popular