I'm new on here and struggling

cheshette
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:02 pm 
Post subject: I'm new on here and struggling
Hi all, my name is Jenny and im 24 me and my husband have been trying for a baby for over 3 years and nothing is happening, I have recently found out my 17 year old niece is pregnant and found out 2 days ago that my best friend is pregnant, its like she isn't even bothered about having another baby, she just moans all day about how its the wrong time, I know I'm just being jelous but it hurts, we want a baby so much, is anybody else feeling like this that can give me any good stories? Thanks, Jenny x
teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
Ar hun big hugs to you!!!

Have you had any tests done to see why it could be taking you so long to fall pg?

Come over to the ttc section there are a lot of ladies over there that chat about ttc, we can all support and help you as much as we can

I know how you feel we have been ttc for over 2 years now and when people closest to you fall its very hard to deal with xxx
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:57 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks, I will come over to ttc now, im trying to get into my dr's but a 3 week wait, I've been before but they said im still young so just give it time but i have given it time and fed up of waiting now Sad xx
KMH87
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:25 am 
Post subject: Same issues!
me and my husband have been ttc for almost 2 years. within that time i have had like ALL of my friends have babies. One of my closest friends tried for less than a month and got pregnant! its so unfair! then i have many people in my life who were like "oops" and just gota pregnant out of nowhere! its so hard to be happy for people around you when you are struggling EVERY month to have a baby! so i know how you feel. I am rally sick of people saying " it will happen when its supposed to" thats so annoying.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:23 am 
Post subject:
Welcome to askbaby Very Happy
I think it's terrible saying give it time because you're young. If there is something stopping you conceiving giving it time won't help Mad some GP's make me mad , I'd insist on a referral when you go back if you've been trying for over a year you can get one (6 months over 35) so after 3 years you should definately qualify . Have you tried anything to give you a better chance like ovulation kits to make sure you're timing things right ?
As Teebs said the Ladies in TTC can give you loads of suggestions and support and FX it wont be much longer for you xx
hushhush
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
I know its hard as my dh and i have been ttc for nearly 4 years, I think you really need to insist on some tests after that long as if there is something stopping it happening the sooner you know what is going on the better, my dh and I had tests after about 18 months and our only option is ivf with icsi, we are about to start our 3rd attempt but it is difficult to keep positive for such a long period of time. big hugs and hope you get your bfp very very soon x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular