soosa
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:54 am 
Post subject: implantation bleeding or menstrual cycle
hello.
i need help please. this is my story.
on friday 15th july, i was with my boyfriend, i was wearing an underwear and cotton pants, he was not wearing anything. we had dry sex (dry humping), and then we had oral. he ejaculated on the upper part of my body (not in/on my vagina). i was wearing my underwear and pants all the time, didn't remove them at all.
NOW,
after around 90 hours meaning on tuesday the 19th , i found myself bleeding. i had severe terrible cramps, abdomen and backache.
i thought it was my period (am guessing that its the right time to have my period but am not sure though, i kindof lost track in counting).
anyways, i was bleeding as i normally do in my periods however, in the third day of bleeding the 21th, i was not bleeding as heavy as as i normally bleed in the 3rd day of my period.
would i be pregnant by anychance because of the mentioned sexual activity that i was engaged in and would this be implantation bleeding? or is it just my period acting weird!! and me being over-stressed!
i am 19 and didn't experience "actual" sex meaning i didn't have any intercourse experience before.
please help me!!
soosa
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:56 am 
Post subject:
one more thing, would implantation bleeding happen that early?
i was engaged in a sexual activity on friday and after 4 days(tuesday) i started bleeding? possible?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:24 am 
Post subject:
It's highly unlikely for implantation to happen after 4 days as it takes that long for the egg to travel down your tube, the earliest it's been recorded in studies is five days and implantation bleeding is usually light spotting rather than a heavy period like bleed , also the chances of getting pregnant without penetration are practically zero as most of your vagina is quite hostile to sperm and the mucus that protects them tends to be up around your cervix, it is possible though to get pregnant with penetration but no ejaculation because small amounts of sperm can be hanging about in a mans tubes from the last ejaculation and come out in normal bodily fluids . Might be worth getting him to use a condom for any sort of sexual activity though just to put your mind at rest for the future Question xxx
wishing25
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:32 am 
Post subject:
I wouldn't have thought it was an implantation bleed specially with it being so soon after. It tends to be very light spotting, and more brownish discharge rather than a full bleed. Might have just been your body being a bit odd! Very Happy

soosa
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:42 am 
Post subject:
hey all, thank you.. trying to feel a bit better.
but one more thing to make me release the stress..
so you all think that the sexual activity that i was engaged would NOT make me pregnant??
soosa
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:35 am 
Post subject:
please anyone! Sad
mamasafe
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hello, I'm a newbie... with a very little one... I had implantation bleeding and thought it was my period to begin with as it felt the same, but blood was little different, pinky brown and very light... it didn't get heavy like my normal period. Found this that shows difference between implantation and normal menstrual period.

pregnancy implantation bleeding

Hope you are ok... Soosa, they say that "Timing implantation bleeding will occur around 9 days after you ovulate and will appear before your period is due" but still be on the safe side and get pregnany test, nothing worse than stress.[/url]
maryA
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:24 pm 
Post subject:
I dont think you are pregnant
You must have intercourse to get pregnant.
You should think about safe sex though so you dont find yourself in this position again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular