Aching and dull pain on side where tube was removed?

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:18 am 
Post subject: Aching and dull pain on side where tube was removed?
Hi ladies,

Just asking out of curiosity do any of you ladies have aching and dull pain on the side where your tube was removed?? I dont get it all the time, just some points during my cycle. Its not anything that causes me great pain but its there enough to notice. Never had this before the ectopic. Any one else get it? Or am I an odd ball lol x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:10 pm 
Post subject:
sorry for invading this forum but I get this too on the side where I lost my ovary and tube (although mine was due to a cyst and not ectopic mind). I get it most around ovulation time. I thought I was a weirdo too Laughing
Hannah born Jun '12
TTC #2 since May '13
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:42 am 
Post subject:
I do around and after ov but just put it down to ov pain, when they remove a tube though they don't usually remove all of it, I have a stump (horrible word)on the right which is quite small but they can be fairly big and you can get adhesions etc. which can cause pain I actually had more pain before mine was removed as it was stuck to the back of my abdomen .
It could just be from your ovary on that side though perhaps ? mine seems to twinge a lot more on the right now than I remember it doing before the op when I had both tubes Question xx
FaithandHope
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I too still get pain on the side where tube removed... I have been monitoring it and it is strongest during ovulation. I also spoke to my consultant who assures me this is normal, and is probably still healing. Hope this gives you a little reassurance x
Miscarriage in May 2011
May they all be happily playing together xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular