Light at the end of the tunnel help

sueneedssleep
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:10 pm 
Post subject: Light at the end of the tunnel help
I feel for all your pain and believe me when i say not a day goes by i dont think about my lost ones. I have had eight miscarrages and a still born boy. And the doctors could never find a reason. So i decided last year i was going to be sterilized. Well the blood test came back before the op to tell me i was pregnant. My heart sank, bcause i thoughthow much pain cani take, and i just knew i would miscarry again or loose the baby. I sank in to despair and got very sad. But still the baby grew and grew and eventualy i gave birth to a healthy baby girl and i did not believe it till she was in my arms. So although now i have her hear i feel so much love for her. Im just worried that something will happen and my world will be shattered all over agian. Am i a bad person for thinking this
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi and I must say Im so sorry for all you lost little ones. I too have one little one i never met and you are most definately not a bad person thinking that. You sound like you have been to hell and back and the thought is bound to be there. Although sayin that I really hope you can go on to have a very special and happy lifetime with you ever so precious daughter.

I wish you love and happiness. Clairexx
wriggler2008
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
hi there, there is no way you are a bad person for thinking that!

i lost 2 babies before my litle guy got here and i am the same! its so hard... im so paranoid about something happening to him. i even told my mum not to smoke for a few hours before she came to see him as i was worried about the excess smoke on her clothes and in her breath etc affecting him.

just enjoy every moment you have with you little un! im sure everything will be fine!
sueneedssleep
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
Tahnks so much guys it means a lot to know your not the only one out there. I feel like you guys are strong good women and it means a lot this site is amazing. Laughing
pips1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there,
Im too so so sorry to hear of your many losses and heartaches. And after all that, of course you are bound to fear losing again - and want to protect your little girl with everything that you can. Im am so pleased to hear that you finally had your own little one to have and hold, and enjoy in your arms. Those of us who have lost, know how precious the days are with those we have, and I wish you much happiness and love as you enjoy your special baby PIpsx
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:34 pm 
Post subject:
thank you so so much its good to hear such words of encouragment from such lovely people. Keep going and keep smiling Sue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular