angel moniter

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:16 pm 
Post subject: angel moniter
hi i dont no about every one else but if i dont feel my baby moov im ill all day i no u cant keep on going to hospitail all the time so i got a angel moniter off ebay and its great u can here your babys heartbeat from 12 weeks and it only cost me 35pound ther great xxxx Razz
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hey no way, i brought one about half hour ago from ebay!!!....... sorry to say mine only cost 27. Razz

Cant wait to use it xx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:50 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry ladies but i'll disappoint you further cos I got mines for 25 free postage a couple of weeks ago! It is fab though and put my cranky midwife in her place when she told me at my 16week check that it would be far too early to hear the heartbeat and a waste of time trying (i think she was being lazy!). I proudly informed her that my ebay one had let me hear from 14 weeks! She told me it was very unusual and that maybe I was imaginging it.......yeah I'm changing surgeries!!! I need to work out how to record the sound onto my laptop though cos the family are all dying to hear it!
C xxx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:49 am 
Post subject:
My midwife tried listening to my baby at 10 weeks, she said anytime after that you can start to hear it. Sadley she didnt manage to hear mine that time, but lots of girls say they have at 12weeks.

I brought the angel moniter becuase my next midwife app isnt until two weeks and im far to impatcient to wait!!

Plus i like knowing that if im worried later on, say i havent felt the baby move all day, i could listen to the heartbeat whenever i want and check its ok xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:47 am 
Post subject:
Hey, just wanted to say, i got it and tried it.... its amazing, you all should get one!

I brought speakers so me and my partner could here it together, it was so nice xx
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:46 am 
Post subject:
havent used thisone but sounds good! had a different version that didnt ever work so it made me paranoid in the end!
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls...i went a bit mad on e bay and bought a doppler just like the ones the midwife uses, its great cost me 50 quid and everyone gets to listen!! i even recorded it onto my phone and my babys heartbeat is now my ringtone!!! x
Rachell
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya

where did you get the doppler from for 50? whats the nae of it, i want to get one!!!!!

Thanks

Rach Smile
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:03 pm 
Post subject:
hi, i bought it from e bay...if you go onto baby section, there is a sub section called monitors/dopplers. there are quite a few on there.
its truly ace as i am so paranoid and it gives uds peace of mind.
hope you find a bargain!!
happy shopping, dawn x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular