April Mummies 2012

Bobski1980
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls

Sorry I dropped off the earth again, sounds like lots has been going on, May congrats I am so pleased for you, always a relief after the first scan! Lucky sounds like the business is doing really well, Brooks sounds like you have been manic too, glad your all better and enjoyed a holiday too. Charlie has had a few colds and then was really ill with bronchiolitis, Hubby was working away at that time and it was such hard work. Thankfully one of my friends hubby's is a doctor at our local a and e so was able to help me on the phone without me having to take him anywhere. He was on a steriod inhaler for a few weeks. Seems to be permanently snotty now but he's fine.

He's been properly crawling now for over a month, he so fast and can now pull himself up on furnature to standing and is trying to furnature walk! He tried to walk round the coffee table this morning to get my mug! He also started arching his back and going all stiff and straight when I try to put his coat on or get him into his car seat, seriously he's so full on! Very Happy Trust me to get the really strong willed hyper active baby. He's so intent on moving he's only just learnt to sit without support, he's toppled a few times and hit his head but it's pointless me putting anything behind him as he sits for about 30 seconds and then he's off again. I can't leave him out of my sight now.

Hope you arr all well and looking forward to christmas Very Happy x

BrookesG
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:27 am 
Post subject:
Happy new year everybody xxx
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:15 pm 
Post subject:
Happy new year everyone! Smile
Hope your christmases and new years were wonderful and happy xxx

gruffalo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:01 am 
Post subject:
Mingo,how's it all going?
Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies - all is well here - no Pudding yet... she's late by her brother's standards! Smile

Things have been pretty hard to be honest - my husband was very ill (still is) with a mental health issue which has made life very surreal and difficult for me and Samuel at times... but we are working hard to make it better again.

Will of course update you when (soon hopefully!) Pudding arrives! Smile

Samuel is doing really well - he's so cheeky - makes me smile every day. He is so close to walking - we half-joke that he'll walk at my Mum's house when we are at the hospital to deliver Pudding and we'll both miss it! Very Happy He has such a character and loves to learn and show off and be a part of everything, especially songs and chatting away and signing lots.

Hope all others are well and babies too (who aren't so baby anymore!) Smile
xxx

gruffalo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear of the hard times you have been having may,hope all goes well for you and ur husband comes through this soon. Big hugs.

I check join here often to see how you guys are, such a shame this thread seems to have died a death.

Mandy x
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls

Wow That has gone do fast, I'm guessing you've probably had pudding now I hope all is good. Sorry to hear about the hard times. I'm glad Samuel is doing well. Charlie is a character too and such a happy little boy. He started walking just after his first birthday and looks so cute toddling around. I was thinking the same Gruffalo, I check in too but I guess everyone is busy with the little ones and life in general xx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Ladies Smile
I try to check back regularly but find I only have a few spare minutes - I generally get to read a couple of posts then don't get chance to write anything!

As you can see on my tickers - Pudding arrived! She was born last Monday - her birth story is up on the announcements thread. She's such a button, so easy compared to the feeding problems we had with Samuel at first -and she's already going 4+hours between feeds which is brilliant!

Samuel is a perfect big brother - so gentle with her! Smile He's a star and loves her, bless him. Today I stayed upstairs to feed her while OH bought him down for breakfast and Sam said 'where baby' to OH Smile

Samuel has grown so much the last few months - from just crawling at 11m he chose Hettie's due date to take his first steps Smile and is now toddling around and loves to walk everywhere (with a little hand if he wobbles) and his vocab amazes us every day - he's such a chatterbox!

We are hoping in the next few days to start potty training him as he seems so ready for it - he seems so grown up!

Hettie is adorable and pulls the funniest faces - I'd forgotten how confused and bewildered newborns could look! Very Happy

OH is slowly recovering after a real turn downwards, we are getting there now with help and hopefully the good days will outnumber the bad again soon enough. He has been amazing since Hettie arrived, cooking, washing, looking after Samuel and/or Hettie as needed - a real superdad given how hard he's found even simple tasks. Again - really good signs for a strong start to recovery...

Anyhows - will try check back as often as I can and wish all the best to mums and babies (toddlers!)
xxxxxxx

Bobski1980
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls

Just wondered how you are all doing???? I can't believe Charlie is 19 months old, he's a complete chatter box. I'm due to have another baby boy end of march. All very exciting and a little scary too, not sure how to cope with two but I'm sure I will get the hang of it. Xx

BrookesG
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:38 am 
Post subject:
Congrats bobski fab news you will be fine with two you soon forget what it's like with one! All good this end, girls are fab, lily has started pre school and is loving it, Sophia such a character and v strange to have a chatty baby seen as lily didn't speak til v late. Feeling v blessed at the moment to have found a fantastic man who loves both me and the girls and has taken them on as his own v nice to be a " family", he has a little boy so between us we have a 4 year old, 3 year old and soon to be 2 year old - hectic and fun times but keeping it all v private at moment. Hope everyone else is doing well, big hugs 😃
Page 81 of 81

Jump to:  

Community

Popular