April Mummies 2012

abiD
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:08 pm 
Post subject: April Mummies 2012
Are there any April mummies out there?!

I found out I am pregnant this morning, due the 1st of April. This is my second baby but still nervous so would be great to get a support network of April Mummies going Smile X
Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
Just wanted to say Congratulations Very Happy
and I can't believe we're onto April 2012 babies already Shocked would love to be joining you but not actively trying this month so I will have to make do with a May baby instead (FX) Laughing i'm sure there'll be more Ladies along soon though xx
abiD
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:16 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you! Smile I know its mad isn't it, time goes so quickly!

Hope you get your May bfp X
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:06 am 
Post subject:
Wow April mummies already!

Congratulations on your bfp 1st April april fools day but never mind it's Philip Schofields birthday then not sure how I know that or why I remember it lol!

hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy xx
abiD
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:36 am 
Post subject:
Thanks hotcrossbun Smile

Any April Mummies out there???? I'm getting lonely!!! X
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:56 am 
Post subject:
I think there were only 3 BFP's in the July testers Shocked very unusual , but theres one already in August so she'll be an april mum and we've decided to give this month a shot after all so will be doing my best to join you , I'll let you know in 10-14 days Laughing xx
thatonethere
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:34 am 
Post subject:
Good luck Nat aww I'm really jealous lol I want more babies! There must have been something in the water in July, either that or too much sport on the telly or something! Laughing

Hope there's lots more April mummies soon. I was part of the Feb 2010 mummies and there were only a handful of us in there too it was really quiet!

xx
icsiHope
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 am 
Post subject:
Hiya

Can i join u in the April mummies, i found out y'day that im pregnant. I think im due 9th April, not completely sure tho as had IVF so just gone off of egg collection date. I get to ring the hosp today to book my 6 w scan so excited, yet really nervous.
Do u have any symptoms yet?
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:53 am 
Post subject:
Yay, I'm not on my own anymore Smile Congrats on your pregnancy! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. I assume it could be more than 1 baby for you then?! Very Happy Very exciting! I'm hopefully going to have an early scan too as before I had my daughter I had an unusual miscarraige which means I need monitoring abit more so hoping to arrange a scan after my Drs appointment tomorrow.

I'm getting a few symptoms like tiredness, feeling more emotional than normal, a little sicky and sore bbs but nothing too bad at the mo. What about you? Look forward to getting to know you more as time goes on Smile X
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hello hello hello April Babes! Smile
I'll be an april mummy! I think I'm due around the 11th - and I was pm-ing with another April Babe too! Smile
How rude -OH just said we shouldn't be the April Babes, but the April Beachballs. So rude.

Anyway - lovely to share this with you and can't wait for April now! Smile LOL!
H&H 9 months to all - is there any first time mummies here yet? I am so will be the 'nervy' one. Already been posting up about pinky discharge that had me terrified earlier - til I read up and found it is very normal!

And do you all have names for your LO/bump already? We've already called ours Pumkin, though it's still as flat as a pancake at the moment... Smile Can't wait for the bump to actually show - I have always wanted a bump!!! Smile

xxx

icsiHope
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya

Abi- yay there's three of us now Smile, I only had one blast put back altho they still have a chance of splitting to identical twins. So I suppose on the 19th when I have my scan I'll find out if it's one lump or two lol. I think it will be just the one. Sorry to hear about ur loss, lots of sticky glue to uxxx

MM- I'm a first time mum to and a big worrier, yeah we called our tatty short for baked potato lol don't no y it was ohs idea.
Xx
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:38 pm 
Post subject:
Ooooh more April Mummies, exciting stuff!!

Congrats to you MM, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months Very Happy Look forward to sharing this amazing journey with you! Its totally normal to worry though, I've been through it once already but still really nervous. To be totally honest, I think I've detatched myself abit too much at the moment as I'm too nervous to get too excited in the fear of something going wrong. I know it will get better when I know all is ok. Haha wish I could say my 'bump' is still as flat as a pancake...I still have a muffin top from my first pregnancy Crying or Very sad

icis-Bet you can't wait for your scan to find out if its one or two, is it the first lot of ivf for you if you don't mind me asking? X
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
Yep it's our first go, we have another 7 embies in the freezer ready to go as well Smile we got referred for icsi just over a year ago now. So happy it's worked first time just hope lil tatty can hold on tightly. How long were u guys ttc for, we've been ttc since march 2007.
Xx
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:08 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies! April Beachballs is hilarious Laughing Laughing

I got my BFP yesterday and am SOOOO excited. Couldn't sleep last night (despite feeling completely exhausted) and am therefore feeling awful today Rolling Eyes Very tired and emotional.

This is DH and my first pregnancy (been trying for almost exactly 2 years) so have no idea what to expect. DH has started calling the little bean 'Little Ruttiger' (it's a name used in an episode of the Simpsons - yes he is a bit odd lol). Don't know if we want to know the gender yet but I guess we've got plenty of time to decide Smile

On a more serious note I have type 2 diabetes (also asthma, eczema and have had depression in the past) so may not be smooth sailing for me but with you lovely ladies on my side I'm sure I can cope Very Happy

I'm off to get a pregnancy ticker!!!! Laughing

abiD
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:16 am 
Post subject:
Welcome to the group wendy!! Congrats on your pregnancy, happy and healthy 9 months to you. It is so exciting isn't it but I'm sure the excitement won't be able to keep you awake for too long as your little Ruttiger will wear you out! Smile Think we all have our worries and are all nervous so we can be a support to eachother. Look forward to getting to know you more Smile

icishope-ah so its not ivf its icis, sorry, I'm abit clueless about these things, I take it they are slightly different. Thats fab its worked first time though and you still have all those embies ready to go Smile

Anyone find they are really hungry?? I had to cook dinner extra early last night as I was starving then was hungry again by 9pm...

Wow its pouring with rain here today, got to try and entertain the little one but running out of ideas! Hope we all have a good day X
Page 1 of 81

Jump to:  

Community

Popular