breast implants and pregnancy

robe
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:59 pm 
Post subject: breast implants and pregnancy
I discovered yesterday I am pregnant and was wondering if there is anyone in the forum who has breast implants and is or has been pregnant. I'm a little worried about the size increase as my boobs are huge now and I wished I had never had them done.

Also does anybody know how soon I can expect to get a scan done. I think I am about 4-5 weeks gone. I will be making an appointment with the doctor this week hopefully to discuss. Any info' would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Roberta.
jw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:53 pm 
Post subject: Implants
I have had three girls all with implants, with my first I thought I might get stretch marks on my boobs but I was ok, they were massive but I think all mums suffer the same, implants or not. After my first I went back to the surgeon as I could feel a small part of the bag pokeing through, he said it was nothing to worry about and said they looked fine considering I had had a baby, three girls along and they look a lot more perky than mums who have had none and I managed to breast feed all of them for a time so relax and enjoy your pregnancy, get fitted for bra's regulary and rejoice that they wont be saggy spaniel ears when you've finished, lots of mums I know have had surgery after because of sagging so your one step ahead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular