Holds wee for the whole morning

Mummy2Isla
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:06 pm 
Post subject: Holds wee for the whole morning
I tried potty training Isla about three weeks ago but she got so upset because she had loads of accidents that I decided not to carry on but went back to trying her yesterday. Well it is a slight improvement in that she's a lot happier and is actually sitting on the potty but she's not actually doing anything on it. She is still having a nap in the day and she manages to hold on until I put her nappy back on for her nap and I'm talking holding it for five hours! Should I just carry on and hopeshe won't be able to hold it and will just one day do a wee? I'vetried reward chart, sticker in potty that a picture appears when you do a wee, bribery with choc even but she just holds it in. She shouts wee wee and sits on potty but then doesn't't do anything! X
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
does she drink enough? what colour is her wee? I'm sure it will be fine, she is probably just doing what is normal for her, my daughter only pooed once every 10 days, I thought there was something wrong with her but that's just what she does and she's fine!

xx
Mummy2Isla
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:44 pm 
Post subject:
She did a big wee in her potty yesterday which is an improvement but held it in again this
Morning until I put her nappy on for her nap. She was jigging around a lot and saying wee this
Morning but got all upset when we told her to sit on her potty. She kept sitting on it but she's
Scared to actually go. I think it's just going to take time for her to get used to going on it, I will
Keep trying! She has a large beaker of milk for breakfast then at least two big cups of water in the day,
Another beaker of milk in the afternoon and small beaker of milk before bed so I think she's drinking enough
And wee looks normal, just fear of using potty at the moment! X
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:03 pm 
Post subject:
don't rush, we waited until age 3 so much easier!

xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular