Please Help - Omega 3 Supplements

Esther2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:05 pm 
Post subject: Please Help - Omega 3 Supplements
Hiya ! I've only recently found out I'm pregnant - is my first baby so everything is so new and advice for some things is a bit confusing at times. I wondered if anybody here can put me straight on whether or not to take Omega 3 supplements and if so how many mg in a tablet ???? Thanks ! Smile
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:03 am 
Post subject:
Hey, I take Pregnacare. They have all the folic acid and vitimins you need. Just take one tablet a day after dinner xx
Esther2
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:12 am 
Post subject:
Hiya !! Thanks for that, yes I'm taking the Pregnacare tablets too but I'd heard conflicting reports about taking fish oil and the amounts to be taken. Seems to be a whole lot of dos and don't - hard not to get over obssessed about what you should do and what not to do.
farzu23
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:59 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hi,
I am also taking pregnacare PLUS which also contains omega 3 capsules. You can try that if you don't know the exact amount to take during pregnancy. Its wriiten in the box that you can take it from before conception to brest feeding so i think its ok. Confused
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
I take the sanatogen pronatal plus which have an omega 3 capsule too. I hate all these numbers and mgs too!!!!
Claire x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular