keeps waking up

caz24
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:00 pm 
Post subject: keeps waking up
My little girl 17 months has started waking in the night about 2-3 times. She doesnt cry she just trys getting in our bed so she can play. I put her to bed at 7.30pm. She wakes up at 5.30am and doesnt sleep during the day. im so tired and cant believe she has so much energy.
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:37 am 
Post subject:
Hi Caz, sorry to say that this is another normal thing. Why are all the so called normal things the most exhorsting!!!!!!!! Dont make a fuss about it if you can, just put her back to bed with a book and a toy and hopefully she may play for a while then go back to sleep. Does she have a dim lamp that you could turn on for her?
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:05 pm 
Post subject:
Both kids share a room so dont want to wake zoe up by putting a light on for robyn. zoe a light sleeper as well but she will go straight back to sleep without trying to play.
kateaskew
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
I know just how u feel. we have an 18 month old daughter, and were really having trouble getting her down at night, then when she does finally go down, she wakes up screaming atleast 3-4 times a night!!! You are NOT alone Caz!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular