so fed up

joortega
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:30 pm 
Post subject: so fed up
hi every1,

I feel quite comforted im not the only one in the planet going through this nightmare. Been trying for a baby for a year all my friends have young babies and its a hard thing sitting listening to them so much so i have distance myself from them which i know its not good! My husband have been married for a year and all people ask is if we are planning for children i was ok with it at first but know i could cry when they ask. We have went to the docs and waiting for appointments to get tests.

Sorry for the rant but i feel so much better to get this of my chest.

xx
Octavia
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Joortega, wow when I read this it could have been me typing it, I too have have been married a year and all we get is "when are you going to have children" etc etc. All my friends have young babies/children and I've distanced myself from them too as I find it so hard to hear all about their children when I know its what I want more than anything. Its nice to know though that we're not the only ones going through this. Smile

My SIL is having a baby in January and I know its going to be so hard but just have to keep telling myself that one day ...
Jup
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
We've been ttc for a year too, and married for 2 years. It's so frustrating and upsetting when af arrives every month. It just feels as though it is never going to happen.

At least you're going for tests now. I've just started having tests done too. But my husband won't have his test done (the sperm count test) which upsets me, I don't want to nagg him, but he's going to have to go and have the tests too.

I guess that your friends didn't have trouble in ttc, it's so unfair, but don't distance yourself from them too much, as one day you may be joining their little 'baby group'.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
Octavia wrote:
Hi Joortega, wow when I read this it could have been me typing it, I too have have been married a year and all we get is "when are you going to have children" etc etc. All my friends have young babies/children and I've distanced myself from them too as I find it so hard to hear all about their children when I know its what I want more than anything. Its nice to know though that we're not the only ones going through this. Smile

My SIL is having a baby in January and I know its going to be so hard but just have to keep telling myself that one day ...

Im sure one day it will happen thanx so much for ur advise its so nice chatting to people who are going through the same as myself we will just have to keep our chin up and smile easier said than done Smile
xx
Barbiegirl
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
i'm in a similar situation - my 2 close friends and i all joked about all trying at the same time, so we could all go through it together, and now they have fallen pregnant at the same time!!
i know its early days but i feel a bit left behind - and i want to be happy for them, but am secretly so jealous! i am a terrble person!
xx
briana1244
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:06 pm 
Post subject: So fed up
Hi,
I've been trying for just about a year. I totally hear yall. We have been married for 2 yrs and together for 4 yrs. This whole thing...waiting for ovulation and then to find out is killing me. My SIL just had her baby 4 months ago! I'm so jealous! She's 38. I'm only 21. Also my BFF just called my on Friday and told me she was pregnant!
AD2
Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:16 am 
Post subject:
Hi
Ive been with my dh for 12 years married for 5 years been ttc for 4 years and i am sick to death of people asking me when am i going to have kids and i totally lie and say well where not really bothered and that could'nt be further from the truth, only yesterday our next door neighbor said to my dh so are you not having kids then, Evil or Very Mad
My brother in law's 16 year old girlfriend is having a baby in november thats going to be really hard if my ivf doesn't work. Smile
Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:01 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck Joortega and everyone else ttc. i'm in a similar situation myself and yesterday went for my first appointment at a fertility clinic after five years of regular, unprotected sex. It seems i might have Polycystic ovaries so i'm going to have some bloodwork done to confirm. My husband has to have a semenal analysis test done and although it all seems like a very lengthy process i definately feel it'll be worth it. I'm 25 now, in a stable and loving relationship and i really want a baby. It's comforting to know that although i may be struggling to achieve this there is always help out there and i feel confident that someday soon it'll happen. I think the key ingredient to success is positivity! take care and stay strong xxx
MissSunshine78
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:29 pm 
Post subject:
this just sounds so much like me, all my close friends have young babies, and so does everyone else in the whole world (or so it seems!). we've been trying for a yr, am into month 13 now, have just been to gp and oh is getting his little men tested hopefully this week, and i'm getting my day 21 bloods done. I too have been avoiding going out with friends esp when af arrives i just can't be around them.

its good to know there are other people in the same situation.

good luck and baby dust

xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular