When did you feel your babies .....

catcrazy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:57 pm 
Post subject: When did you feel your babies .....
Hi ladies I am half way through my pregnancy now and I am feeling them move loads but I wondered when you could feel/see the babies move from the outside ?? I am excited for my OH to feel them move xx

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
It seemed like ages before my OH could feel my boys kick. Think it was about 18-20 weeks for me.

catcrazy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:39 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for replying hun I have been feeling em move for a few weeks Smile I just want my OH to feel em too Very Happy xx

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
I know its quite frustrating when you are feeling kicks all over the place and they can't. It will happen soon though Very Happy do u know what you're having or do you want a surprise? Smile x

catcrazy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:49 am 
Post subject:
We were sittin on the sofa last night and the babies were moving loads so I told OH to feel my belly, he said he could feel a hard lump which went lower into my tummy when he put a little pressure on it so although he hasnt really felt them move yet he can feel them when they are in some positions Smile

I have got my 20 week scan today so hopefully they will play nice so we can see what sex they are I really wanna know LOL xx

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
Aww well at least thats something then Smile If i remember correctly, my OH started being able to feel them poking out just before he felt them kick so it may not be far off Smile Hope not as it really helps the dad feel mora involved i think!

Let us know if you do find out the sexes and how the scan went:D I'm so nosey lol x

SparkJack
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:23 pm 
Post subject:
this is my 2nd pregnancy and i started to feel babies at around 14 weeks, altho very hit and miss but last couple of days movements have started to feel more obvious. But i cant feel them on the outside yet. So reckon it will be a few weeks before my oh can, i was getting massive kicks with my first but my oh could not feel it for ages!! Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Twins, Triplets and Multiples All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular