Calling all mums with a toddler and a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taramascara
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:02 am 
Post subject: Calling all mums with a toddler and a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title says it all really not sure if this is in the right place or not??

Almost everytime Sophia drops off 2 sleep Jaiden cant help himslef shouts at her "Sophia wake up" and his noise level just goes throught the roof so by 5ish I have a frustrated Jaiden and a very tierd grumpy Sophia Confused How do u mangae 2 keep your toddler quite(ish) when baby needs 2 sleep
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:05 am 
Post subject:
with caitlin i just put telly on or move alesha up stairs so shes got some peace and then caitlin can carry on runnin aroun like a loon!
hope you get it sorted soon hun x

wriggler2008
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:11 am 
Post subject:
Andrew isn't the loudest child in the world but when he has a tantrum the. whole street knows about it. Sophie used to jump at first but now she just sleeps through it all. I put Sophie out of the way in the carrycot of the pram in the hall (no door just other side of the wall) so its a bit quieter and shes out of Andrews sight meaning he won't go poking her or anything if I could I would put her in her cot but its 2 floors up until she's out of our room so have another few weeks until then.

Hope that helps x
mummabear123
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:47 am 
Post subject:
I hear your pain with that, I have a 3 month old baby and a 2 yr old boy, being in a small unit atm, every time my older son squeals and shouts it wakes up the baby. I've tried putting my youngest in his cott in our room to sleep during the day but he wont sleep there, he wants to be out in the lounge room where he can see us or he just wont sleep and screams and cries. So it's usually a huge struggle just to keep our oldest son to keep the noise level down so the bubs can sleep.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular