Can someone please help me :(

tamidavis
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:23 pm 
Post subject: Can someone please help me :(
Hi
Very worried and would like some advise i was six weel late for af but having neg tests so went to c gp and was had blood test as i was having all symptoms but neg tests! was called back and told i was roughly 9 weeks preg however when i got home i was still curious so did a further test still neg left it three days did one this morning as i was having tremendous pains last night and it was still negative i then fainted this afternoon and have been feeling worse throughout the day just been to the loo and discovered i am losing dark brown clots! im in pain but im ver confused is this my period and the doc got it wrong as i had so many neg tests?

please help me!
xxxxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:26 am 
Post subject:
Go to your doctors asap and if you can't get to see one then go to A&E or ring your local early pregnancy unit if you can get hold of the number , not everyone gets positives on home tests, and pain and dark blood loss can be an ectopic pregnancy sign which can be very serious , you need to see a doctor straight away xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular