consti[ation problem

nabha
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:02 pm 
Post subject: consti[ation problem
hi,

i suffer from heavy constipation and noe we are planning for a baby ... how do i get rid of the problem? and how does effect during pregnancy

this problem has been there since birth and has not cured over the years and i am afraid it will trouble me during pregnancy

pls help me with a solution
sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:15 pm 
Post subject:
I too have suffered with this since childhood. I managed 2 healthy pregnancies, so there is no reason you cant. U just need to increase fibre intake, and fruit. Eat 3 weetabix daily and 8 glasses of water. If this still doesnt help see you GP. They can offer something to help. Fibregel is a natural fibre increaser and it is not harmful to those TTC or pregnant. It is just a whole load of fibre that you mix up and drink.
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
thanks a lot i will follow it
fletchie
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
I know from experience that your digestion slows down when ur pregnant esp at later stages.

I was prescribed lactose and it helped speed things up!
jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:38 am 
Post subject:
You will be ok with it - the best thing to do is to keep the midwives and doctors up to date with it and how the condition is going in pregnancy. Like the others say a lot of the treatments are safe in pregnancy and you can concentrate on your diet too
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:42 am 
Post subject: consti[ation problem
Constipation is a common problem during pregnancy. For preventing constipation do the exercise regularly. Walking, swimming, riding a stationary bike, and yoga can all help ease constipation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Special Needs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular