What do I need?!

crispiee
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:16 pm 
Post subject: What do I need?!
Afternoon everyone,

Thought it might be a good thing to prepare myself with all the things I'd need to buy for my pregnancy and baby once it's born... (on the basis that I'm assuming I'm pregnant, but wont be finding out until tomorrow.... still, good to be prepared!)

So, thought I would make a little post for people to add to, just to help me make a little list of all the things I'm going to need. If you know the average prices of each of the items aswell that could become a good help.

That way I can get a good little list going that I can then repost on here for everyone to use! ...Unless someone has already beat me to it, in that case if someone could point me towards it then that would also be of great help to me!

Many thanks to you all in advance!

Emma x
MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
I think theres a list in Gen Preg but I could be very wrong!!!!!
Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:34 am 
Post subject:
Pregnant women can try maternity pants. It can offer the comfort you need for casual wear. You can choose different fabrics like jeans, cotton or flax. Accessorize with a tank top, an oversized necklace, a bracelet, a pair of flip flops and a handbag and you will look great.
merw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:08 pm 
Post subject: baby must haves
you can always just go to your local general store baby section and pretty much figure out the necessities but strollers and a baby monitor are definite priorities to baby shopping lists!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular