Rant Room!!

KaBum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:03 pm 
Post subject: Rant Room!!
I thought it might be an idea to have a 'room' where we can all let off steam, as we all know ttc can be really stressful!! (If you don't like it sorry, was just an idea)

My rant for today is just that I'm currently on CD 35 and no signs/symptoms of anything Crying or Very sad here we go yet another long cycle. Really not feeling positive at all about this month Sad
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
Good idea, I am sick of trying and trying and having no luck. It just seems to be one problem after another, from it not happening - to blocked tubes - to unblocked tubes - to miscarriages - to ruptured ectopic - to more trying - to another op and blocked tube . AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Someone up there must really hate me thats all i can say! Feels like itll never happen.
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:38 am 
Post subject:
This is an awesome idea. Perhaps the Moderators could make this one a forum Sticky???

It would be great to just be able to come in, rant and say how we feel, knowing everyone else understands and will sympathise.

Ladies, i'm so so so sorry that things are taking so long. Heres to a big fat positive soon.
KaBumPixie, hope you get your AF soon, or even better a massive BFP!! But understand about the long cycle.
I'm really hoping for my AF soon, cos that will mean a normal cycle for the first time in EVER!!!!
Nutty, hopefully this latest op should help things along.

My rant, i'm sick of my stupid thyroid wreaking havoc with my body!!!!! Why can't it fix itself. And I'm sick to death of Pain every single day of my life!!! Everytime i turn around i have another cause of infertility!!!!!! Hmmm i'll stop now!

Please make this a sticky!!!

Rant Room is an awesome idea!!

Me 38 DH 27 (
married 2007)
PCOS - Back Disease - Thyroid
MC - 2 Jan 2009
TTC since 24 June 2009
Cycle - most recent 850 days
Desperate to conceive baby #1
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:50 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Lara Smile

Sorry another moan coming up! Im just feeling so sorry for myself today, think im just having one of those days where im just going over everything we have been through so far. Just feels like its never going to happen right now.
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:04 pm 
Post subject:
Nutty, you've been through so much the last few years, you have a right to get down.
Sometimes it All gets too much and we want to scream and cry, and sometimes the catharsis we get by doing that is beneficial.
But I do believe that it will happen some way for you. You will get your baby, and won't it be so loved. He or she will never fear they were unwanted when u tell them wat you went through because you wanted them!
Take heart, we are all rooting for you!!!!

Me 38 DH 27 (
married 2007)
MC - 2 Jan 2009
TTC since 24 June 2009
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
Great Idea ,then even if you didn't expect replies you could just rant away without having to make a new post Laughing
Sorry you're all feeling down about ttc Ladies Sad
i'm normally all annoyingly positive at this point in my cycle but cant seem to get any enthusiasm together for this month Rolling Eyes had my MIL and SIL who I haven't seen for a while sympathising as well yesterday which seems to make it worse somehow Question maybe because it makes it more real when you have to tell people it's probably not going to happen Crying or Very sad plus my cons app got cancelled and I haven't even had a new one through Mad
FX things start to look up for all of us soon , Nutty you never know now this latest problem has been sorted that BFP could just be weeks away xxx
chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
Grrrr among a few emotional things i have going on atm (Made another post about it so won't bore you all again) I have came down with a cold, i'm due to ovulate this weekend and thats the last thing on my mind so looks like i'm out for next month too!! Crying or Very sad

I hope all you girls feel a little better after venting. I guess we just gotta keep our PMA and our BFP will follow xx

nippynoodles1985
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:59 am 
Post subject:
I am going to be a total div and assume people will say it was my own fault but at 16 I thought oh I will be responsible and go on the injection (depo provera) ..... turned out to be the worst choice of my life!!!! Came off it 6 months ago thinking it would be like coming off the pill or implant ....... oh no ....... no cycle yet 6 months down the line feel so ratty it is not real ........... worst bit is I so want to be a mum its making me feel like I ruined the chance to do it while me and my partner are ready!!!! I really would love to be a youngish mum but i seems to be creeping further and further away!!!
Lara47
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:02 am 
Post subject:
I swear depo should be banned for the havoc it wreaks on womens bodies!!!!
Sorry u having a hard time getting ur body sorted from it again.
Have u tried Agnus castus or anything like that???

Me 38 DH 27 (
married 2007)
MC - 2 Jan 2009
TTC since 24 June 2009
nippynoodles1985
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:05 am 
Post subject:
Whats that I have never heard of it! I am in UK if that makes any differance! I am finding out what my blood results are Tuesday so if Depo has done anything to me it wont be pretty for the doc that put me on it Smile
Lara47
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:16 am 
Post subject:
Its a natural herb that helps balance the estrogen ane progesterone in your body to penalize yourcycle. I'm in oz but got mine sent from the uk.
I'm using it to help get a cycle as my pcos causes long ones. my lastbring 8.5 months and my longest 18 months.
Only had it for a week so far but feels like it's doing stuff lol.
Nat70 knows more about it. Smile but it might help.
I know a few women have had probes with depo.
Wat r u still doing up? It's 9.20am here so must ne just after 2.20am there!!!

Me 38 DH 27 (
married 2007)
MC - 2 Jan 2009
TTC since 24 June 2009
nippynoodles1985
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:21 am 
Post subject:
Husband is at work on nights cant sleep so flicking through the laptop till I nodd off lol!!!! I think I might be a little worked up coz I am going to the docs Tuesday (2 day lol) I just hope Depo hasnt broke me ( I was on it 4 ten years!!!!!)
nippynoodles1985
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:26 am 
Post subject:
U wernt far off its 2.22 on my computer! I have been told epo can do awful things but didnt know about it till this year! When I went on it I thought I was being careful! It seems doc just didnt tell me what it could do to me and now I am on the verge of taking them to court!!!!!!!!
Lara47
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:27 am 
Post subject:
It won't have broken you, your system is just out of wack and needs a bit of a slapto get back on track.
It can take a while just with the pill so don't stress!!!
There will be something he can do to get u back on track!!

Me 38 DH 27 (
married 2007)
MC - 2 Jan 2009
TTC since 24 June 2009
nippynoodles1985
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:37 am 
Post subject:
cheers most posititive thing i have read in ages!!! apart from my mate tellin me she is expecting twins the other day!!!! i suppose there is always hope as long as we dont despair Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to:  

Community

Popular