Rant Room!!

nippynoodles1985
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:38 am 
Post subject:
night night ( or good morning i suppose 4 u) and good luck to everyone that reads this xxxxxx Smile
Lara47
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:41 am 
Post subject:
To be honest positivity and attitude does wonders for the body!
The more stressed u r the less it works so relaxing is s great plan. Don't forget to let us know how u get on at the docs.
Wishing u all the best

Me 38 DH 27 (
married 2007)
PCOS - Back Disease - Thyroid
MC - 2 Jan 2009
TTC since 24 June 2009
Cycle - most recent 850 days
Desperate to conceive baby #1
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 am 
Post subject:
Nippy it's not your fault you're in this situation now , stupid docs not telling you the side effects Rolling Eyes , my dd (23 ) had it after her little girl she told her GP she wanted something short term as she didn't want a big age gap and after he'd done it he said oh, it can stop your periods for up to a year even after you stop having it Shocked WTF ! maybe telling her that first would have been a plan Rolling Eyes
The one good thing is that you can get pregnant before you have a period if you ovulate, trouble is you wouldn't know you had Confused
Agnus castus might help if you've got a hormone imbalance but it might be best to see what your GP suggests first , if he's useless and a lot of them are Rolling Eyes Laughing then you can get Agnus castus from places like holland and barrat , or on amazon if you want to try it , doesn't work for everyone but it helps me and because it just encourages your body to sort itself out it's alot gentler than some things you can take , if you were going to use it without having a period first though it might be an idea to get some cheap ovulation predictor strips of the internet (amazon/ebay) so you can see if you ovulate and stop taking it when you do , dose is 1,000 mg twice a day until you ovulate , hopefully you'll get some good news from these blood test and you and you OH can start ttc very soon xx
nippynoodles1985
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
Got to the docs today waited 20mins to see him after a bit of searching on the computer he turned to me and said "ah sorry but we only have your thyroid test so you will have to come back next week and get the other results"! I could scream sometimes they are so lax at our docs nothing joins up. He said "didnt you ring to check they were here?" no I bloody didnt because no one told me to, how was I supposed to know I had to ring!

Gurrrrrrr they drive me mad!

Feel better now though rant over time for nettle and pear teatotal chill out time Smile
susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:24 pm 
Post subject:
Ahhhh I hate clomid!!! Well unless I get my bfp within the next few days, but doubt it as I'm sure my belly feels crampy.

I also think it upset my belly when I was drinking on Saturday night, so much so I thought I was going to poo myself at one point Laughing Embarassed Embarassed Laughing luckily I managed to wait until I was home, just thought I would share this as in a very sharing mood today

So I have now decided I'm defo not drinking for at least a few months until I'm off the clomid.

Oh I so hope this is my turn , if not it's back on the clomid by the end of the week , oh I love you so much clomid, not !!! Well I suppose I like it in a way as it does make me ovulate now.

Anyway , mines was more of a ramble than a rant ...
KaBum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
susanjosh wrote:

I also think it upset my belly when I was drinking on Saturday night, so much so I thought I was going to poo myself at one point Laughing Embarassed Embarassed Laughing luckily I managed to wait until I was home, just thought I would share this as in a very sharing mood today

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing One of my friends did that on a night out, well he actually did poo himself, none of the taxis would let him get in to take him home
Laughing

Fingers crossed for this month Susan x
crispiee
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
Lara, I also have a thyroid problem thats potentially getting in the way of pregnancy too! Such a drag! Fingers crossed for you, I know what youre going through, atleast to a degree!

Best wishes to you all xxx[/quote]
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
Im fed up with my oh telling me im trying too hard when I try to drag him off to bed, sorry but you can't get pregnant without having sex you stupid moron Mad

Im glad I got that out its been bugging me for weeks Laughing
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:35 pm 
Post subject:
crispiee wrote:
Lara, I also have a thyroid problem thats potentially getting in the way of pregnancy too! Such a drag! Fingers crossed for you, I know what youre going through, atleast to a degree!

Best wishes to you all xxx
[/quote]
That's nit good crispiee!! If u r on meds u MUST tell drs as soon as u find out u pg as it's such a risk.
They will have to immediately increase your meds and monitor u v closely.
Wish u the best!!

Me 38 DH 27 (
married 2007)
PCOS - Back Disease - Thyroid
MC - 2 Jan 2009
TTC since 24 June 2009
Cycle - most recent 850 days
Desperate to conceive baby #1
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:14 am 
Post subject:
Susan I've heard so many bad things about clomid it's almost enough to put me off Rolling Eyes but I'd still take it if my gynae cons offers it Embarassed Laughing like you said it will be worth it if it gets you that BFP, FX you dont need it next month xx
Choccers totally sympathise, I've had that one too Rolling Eyes Laughing i'm sure men just dont think before they speak xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:19 am 
Post subject:
My rant for today Embarassed i'm sick of being in such a strange mood this month on the one hand i'm taking loads of vits and eating really well to give us the best shot and on the other hand I feel all doom and gloom about it and keep thinking whats the point it wont work anyway Confused my PMA has left the country never mind the building Rolling Eyes Laughing I feel like I normally do a few days before AF when i'm certain we've had no luck for another month but I haven't even ov'd yet Embarassed
chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:59 am 
Post subject:
Nat - Finger crossed the vits, good diet and lots of bd'ing work for you this month. I'm never positive, i never think it will happen to me, so when af arrives i'm never disappointed if that makes sense.

I am sick of seeing pregnant women everywhere i go and also adverts for pregnancy test ALL the time!!

Corrie22
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:25 pm 
Post subject:
I'll ask Hannah to sticky this for you Smile

KaBum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
thanks corrie
susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
Stupid flipping af came this morning !! Looks like i will be popping that little White pill 2moro. Give it a few days and the hormones will be all over the place again .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to:  

Community

Popular