Rant Room!!

Laurajade1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:39 pm 
Post subject:
Well im going to take my first dose of Clomid now when I'm next on, and see what happens. I was worried that if I took Clomid it would mess me up because I'm already ovulating? but aslong as it doesnt then ill give it a go. My friend found that she was going angry whilst she was on Clomid, I'm hoping that it won't make me like that Sad

Thanks for your reply it seems a really good forum!! Very HappyVery Happy

xxx
teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:47 pm 
Post subject:
No clomid will make stronger healthier eggs which should help you conceiving Very Happy It wont stop you ovulating it will bring it forward aswell, what CD's (cycle days) are you taking it on? I had to do mine CD2-6 I think.

It brought my cycles down to around 28-30 instead of up to 36 days long Rolling Eyes

I would take it at night time too as you wont get as mnay effects from it then, maybe just the night sweats, I got that really bad when I first started taking it and it gives you strong PG symptons in the 2ww Rolling Eyes

Good luck hope it works x
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:57 pm 
Post subject:
Aww that sounds fab then!! I have to take it on the second day of my period for 5 days ... ohhh thanks I think I will take it in the night time then lol! I'm hoping it will work for us because we have no idea whats going on otherwise, my other half has a good sperm count but low sperm motility, so it could be something to do with his half, we just don't know Sad

Thanks hun

xx
teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:02 pm 
Post subject:
Do you use ovulation kits? or do you chart? just helps to make sure you BD at the 'right' time?

I would definately take it at night it helps with some of the symptons you can get xx
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:16 pm 
Post subject:
I found ovulation kits didn't seem to work for me so i dont use them, but i used to chart my temp, and then again just lost track of doing it, but im defo going to start charting again when im on clomid! xx
teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:27 pm 
Post subject:
The best thing I have been told is to BD (baby dance) every 2-3 days Very Happy throughout your cycle if you can xx
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah I've heard that too!! Most of the time we do BD regularly but when it's a constant negative you kinda don't see the point anymore, but ahhh can't have that attitude, new year soon so I'm gonna do my best to try and have that BFP next year!!! xxx
crispiee
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:18 pm 
Post subject:
I think I need a rant for today!

Getting very tired of getting my hopes up every time I think I might be pregnant then being let down by BFN's! And then on top of that having to watch most of my family and friends around me starting up their families and having babies of their own when having a child is something I want more than anything in the world but cant seem to get a hold of! And my partner doesn't seem to understand how much it bugs me and can so easily just carry on with his normal day to day business. The worst thing is I know he's just as heartbroken over it all as I am but cant seem to want to share in the sorrow of it all with me!

Feels like I'm the only one who cant have what I love most and that I'm the only one suffering over it...

Rant over, for now at least.

Love to you all on AskBaby xxx
tracehopes
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
OMG im only on CD13 im iv ov'd already!!!! I dont think ive done enough this month. Just got used to my cycles and ov'ing cd13 and my stupid body throws a spanner in the works and i ov cd 11 AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:04 pm 
Post subject:
Ahhh the rant room I was looking for this earlier AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!!!! thats slightly better Embarassed Laughing stupid AF is late , by 3 days now, definately not pregnant (been testing for days despite knowing I wouldn't be), just want it to be here now Mad , in a crappy mood partly PMT and partly because it's late and so fed up I can't even be bothered with my diet even though it was going so well and i'm now convinced when i got to see the doc I've been referred to about trying to unblock my tube he'll say sorry you're too old or we don't do that anymore , or something equally as frustrating Mad , of course this will be after making me wait months for the appointment and getting my hopes up first Rolling Eyes or worse still he'll do it and we still won't get pregnant Sad
Ahhh thats better Embarassed xxx
Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Nat, do you know when you defo ovd (silly question am pretty sure you do) I hate it when af is late an gets your hopes up Rolling Eyes
Im sure when you get you apt an you tell the consulant all your findings her wont be able to disagree with you an help you get your bfp. Its a horrible thought never being pregnant or giving birth again isnt it? I had that thought today an I wanted to cry. It will happen tho theres ways round everything isnt there Smile xx

zilpower
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:01 am 
Post subject:
U may be pregnant.I too have been tryin 4 3yrs but now am on cd22 and I had diarreah a few days ago now my breasts are sore when I press them.I don't know if it is from husband touching them.could I be pregnant?fingers crossed for all of us!
MeganZ87
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
I am amazed with you ladies whom have been trying for years! I have only been trying for 4 months and I am a wreck! This month, my period was late (this never happens), I felt as if I had many pregnancy symptoms (some I've never experienced before) and I've gotten multiple negatives on HPT's. Very frustrating! I would be fine if my period had arrived on time and I would have just prepared to try again. I could use any advice you ladies have on staying calm and positive throughout this process!?

Thanks!!!!
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
MeganZ87 wrote:
I am amazed with you ladies whom have been trying for years! I have only been trying for 4 months and I am a wreck! This month, my period was late (this never happens), I felt as if I had many pregnancy symptoms (some I've never experienced before) and I've gotten multiple negatives on HPT's. Very frustrating! I would be fine if my period had arrived on time and I would have just prepared to try again. I could use any advice you ladies have on staying calm and positive throughout this process!?

Thanks!!!!

Whinging on AB helps me...lol.
Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
Haha!! Best of luck to you! I'm sure it's been an emotional roller coaster - I am trying to find other things to focus on. I'm becoming a headcase!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 12 of 16

Jump to:  

Community

Popular